Yan Jinzhou sounded sternly: "If there's anything wrong, get out!"

Jiang Baiyu paused with his fingertips and typed countless words on the computer page:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

He sighed silently and turned around to persuade: "I'm not angry, you should go to the meeting quickly. Don't delay the business."

Yan Jinzhou narrowed his eyes and looked at Jiang Baiyu seriously, and asked tentatively: "Are you really not angry?"

Jiang Baiyu looked serious, "You go to the meeting first. We will talk after the meeting."

Yan Jinzhou looked at him for a while and said silently: "After the meeting is over, you have to have a good chat with me. You can't deliberately stay silent like before."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red: "I understand, go to the meeting quickly."

The assistant is still here, can you please stop saying things like children quarreling! He was embarrassed.

The assistant looked at his nose with his eyes, and his nose at his heart, as if he was in a fugue where he couldn't hear or see anything.

I scolded my boss in my mind: Your boyfriend is angry and ignores you, why should you take it out on my little assistant? It's okay to just eat like a dog or a wolf in normal times, but when you have a quarrel, you still want to get angry at me and blow me up into cannon fodder.

"Then wait for me for a while."

Yan Jinzhou then stood up and walked out, saying, "I'll be back soon."

When Jiang Baiyu watched the man walk out of the office and close the heavy door, he couldn't help but bend his lips and smile.

He wasn't really angry, he just hoped that Yan Jinzhou would discuss it with him before doing anything in the future.

I also wanted to be willful and see how Yan Jinzhou would react.

As a result, Yan Jinzhou reacted like a child.

Jiang Baiyu smiled helplessly when he thought of how he looked when he lost his temper with his assistant.

Shen Shiyi suddenly called him, and Jiang Baiyu picked up the phone.

"Mom, what's the matter?"

"Xiaoyu, I just saw your interview with Jinzhou, hahahahaha."

Shen Shiyi smiled happily on the other end of the phone, unable to say a complete sentence, "You are really, hahaha, so cute. Didn't you know he was doing interviews inside, hahaha..."

Jiang Baiyu said angrily: "Mom, what's so funny."

It's all Yan Jinzhou's fault.

Shen Shiyi: "You asked if you could cut it off. Your dad and I were laughing so hard. Your aunties were all laughing at you when they called you just now, hahaha."

Jiang Baiyu:......

Only then did he think that everyone in City A had seen him in a state of surprise and embarrassment when he broke into the live interview camera and wanted to escape but dared not. When he goes to school next week, he will become the focus of discussion among his classmates again.

He really just wants to live his four years of college quietly.

Thinking of this, Jiang Baiyu became angry with Yan Jinzhou again.

"Mom, you were just calling me to laugh at me. Is there anything else? I still have to do my school homework."

Shen Shiyi stopped laughing and asked him, "Tomorrow is the weekend, you and Jin Zhou can go home for the weekend. If it's convenient for Jin Zhou, you can stay at home one night tomorrow night and go back the day after tomorrow."

"Let Yan Jinzhou live in our house?"

Jiang Baiyu didn't react for a moment and asked, "Then where does he sleep?"

"Aren't you two sleeping in the same room? Otherwise..."

Shen Shiyi belatedly asked: "I will clean up a separate room for him."

"No. I'll just share a room with you."

Jiang Baiyu blushed a little after speaking.

Suddenly, he thought of something again.

On the bookshelf in his room, there are many novels, comics and pictorials that he liked in junior high school and high school. Many of them are romance novels about a boss falling in love with a little white flower.

If Yan Jinzhou saw it, he would definitely laugh at him for the rest of his life.

Jiang Baiyu immediately closed the computer and said, "Mom, I'll go back right now."

He wanted to go home immediately to destroy the evidence to prevent Yan Jinzhou from seeing it.

Shen Shiyi: "Are you alone? Where is Jin Zhou?"

Jiang Baiyu: "He is still in a meeting. I will go home first. He will come over after finishing the company's affairs."

Jiang Baiyu was in a hurry to go home, so he only said hello to the people in the secretary's assistant office and said, "Tell me, sir, I'm going home."

Another emphasis: "I'm going back to the Jiang family."

So, when Yan Jinzhou returned to the office after the meeting, he found that Jiang Baiyu was missing.

He hurriedly asked his assistant: "Where is Xiaoyu!"

Assistant: "Master Jiang wants us to tell you that he has gone home, to the Jiang family."

"What?!"

Yan Jinzhou looked suddenly confused, looking at the empty office, his heart suddenly became uneasy.

Is Xiaoyu so angry with him?

Are you so angry that you want to go back to your parents' house? !