Why did he praise Lu Qingci? Yan Jinzhou just wanted to find an excuse to bully him.

Yan Jinzhou was startled, then adjusted his body position, grabbed the boy's hands and pushed them over his head. He chuckled and bit the boy's lips and said, "You know me well, and you know that I won't bear to hurt you."

Jiang Baiyu's current posture is not serious, but his expression is serious: "I just want to tell you not to take Lu Qingci lightly. If anything happens between you in the future, I will stand with you to deal with him."

"But before you do anything else, please tell me, okay?"

Yan Jinzhou stopped, blinked and looked at the boy he had imprisoned, and asked tentatively: "Are you angry?"

Jiang Baiyu turned his face to the side.

Whether it was kyv's matter or today's interview, he was caught off guard. He had to let Yan Jinzhou know how he felt.

Yan Jinzhou looked at the boy for a few seconds: "Are you really angry?"

Jiang Baiyu still ignored him. With a straight and handsome face, he pressed down his thin and pretty lips but said nothing.

Yan Jinzhou got up from the boy, looked at the shirt that was messed up by him, and then reached out to the boy to button it up, tidying it up as if he hadn't moved it just now.

Then she sat next to him and stared at him with a pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes. She didn't know what to do and just looked at him.

Jiang Baiyu sat up calmly under his sight, walked to the large desk with his schoolbag, took out his textbooks, laptop, etc. and placed them on the table, sat down and started doing homework as if there was no one else around.

Yan Jinzhou:......

It seemed like he was really angry.

The two of them have been together for so long, Jiang Baiyu rarely gets angry, even if sometimes he does it for too long and goes too far, Jiang Baiyu will just cry and pinch him a few times. He would never say anything afterwards, let alone ignore him.

But seeing Jiang Baiyu now, he didn't dare to be strong anymore.

Yan Jinzhou frowned and stared at the boy.

...I really don't know what to do.

Outside, the assistant knocked on the door twice: "Mr. Yan."

Yan Jinzhou said in a bad tone: "Come in!"

Jiang Baiyu shook his hand:! !

He glanced towards Yan Jinzhou from the corner of his eyes.

The assistant pushed the door open and said cautiously: "Mr. Yan, your video discussion meeting with the CEO of Shengda Group is about to begin. I will open the conference room for you now."

"What kind of discussion meeting are you holding?"

Yan Jinzhou turned his back on him coldly and reprimanded him: "Didn't you see that Xiao Yu is angry? The meeting is cancelled. Tell him to reschedule!"

Jiang Baiyu:......

As for your domineering character, can you act like a child?

assistant:? ? !

No wonder Mr. Yan was unhappy because he had a quarrel with his boyfriend. However, the work meeting is important.

The assistant carefully persuaded: "Mr. Yan, this meeting has been decided by us. It might not be a good idea to cancel it now."