Jiang Baiyu:......

"I still don't want a salary."

Yan Jinzhou smiled and pushed him down.

After a while, there was another knock on the door: "Mr. Yan, Vice President Xu and the others would like to discuss the terms of the merger and acquisition contract with you."

Yan Jinzhou let go of the boy's lips, and the strong lust in his eyes slowly dissipated.

He whispered: "Go over there and wait for me for a while. I have to talk to them about something here."

Jiang Baiyu's hands and feet were weak and he almost couldn't stand upright. He gasped softly and said, "Are you in your office? Is it inconvenient for me to be here?"

"Nothing inconvenient."

Yan Jinzhou helped him pull up his shirt, led him to his large office chair, and said, "You sit down and play for a while. If you are bored, you can use my computer to play games."

As he said that, he also brought the plate of snacks and drinks on the reception table to the boy, as if to send a child away.

After settling Jiang Baiyu, he turned around and said, "Come in."

The voice was short and harsh, and the gentleness just now disappeared without a trace.

Jiang Baiyu's heart was shaken when he heard this, and his chest, which had been rubbed just now, also felt a slight pain.

The heavy door was pushed open from the outside. The assistant and several vice presidents stood at the door. They saw the boy sitting on Mr. Yan's exclusive office chair in front of the large French window. Several people nodded slightly and asked tentatively: "Mr. Yan, Master Jiang, excuse me."

Yan Jinzhou sat on the sofa where he had just pressed Jiang Baiyu, and pointed to the chairs opposite, "Sit down and talk."

"yes."

A few people just walked in.

They were talking about the wrong contract terms. The atmosphere was quite depressing, and everyone looked serious.

Especially Yan Jinzhou.

He held the blame in a deep voice, asking which part of the calculation was wrong? Who is responsible? Why are you saying it now?

His voice was stern and his expression was cold. Several vice presidents were overwhelmed by his aura and hung their heads, apologizing and promising not to make the same mistake again.

It turns out that this is what Yan Jinzhou looks like at work.

very scary.

He suddenly thought that if Yan Jinzhou ordered him so sternly in bed... Jiang Baiyu's legs became even weaker.

He curled up and tried to sit sideways with his back to them, but his elbow accidentally touched the snack tray. 'Snapped! ' With a crash, the wooden tray filled with snacks fell to the floor with a crash.

The heavy and oppressive atmosphere in the office was instantly broken. All the people in the meeting were startled and looked at him in astonishment.

Jiang Baiyu:......

he did not do it on purpose.

The assistants looked at Jiang Baiyu in shock as a layer of cold sweat broke out on his forehead.

They all know Yan Jinzhou's temper, especially when he is disturbed when he is angry, he will get angry.

Mr. Yan won't reprimand his boyfriend, right?