"Oh my god, is he Mr. Yan from the Yan family? I've only seen him on TV."

"Are you really engaged? It's amazing, I actually saw a family marriage in reality."

"The person who was engaged in selecting the best CP on the forum yesterday must not have known that he had a boyfriend. Fortunately, the post was deleted."

"Even so, I don't know who sent it!"

Jiang Baiyu thought about what happened yesterday, and it was possible that Lu Qingci was behind it. He laughed and said to the people around him, "Don't talk nonsense in the future. I have a boyfriend."

His voice is clear and soft, and his smile is clean. He is liked by both girls and boys.

The boys and girls around him couldn't help but agree to him:

"Okay, no more, no more."

"When your boyfriend comes again from now on, we will eat dog food in silence."

"No, are you really from the Yan family and Jiangsheng Technology? I still can't believe that I have such a rich person as my classmate."

Zhou Nan walked over from his queue and saw Jiang Baiyu being tightly surrounded by a group of hot classmates. He yelled at them: "Why are you all surrounded like this? It's not too hot! Xiaoyu, let's go to the cafeteria to eat." "

One of them saw him secretly laughing and saying: "Oh, the little wolfdog is here."

Zhou Nan's ears gradually turned red, and he shook his fist in vain, saying fiercely: "Who is talking nonsense? You deserve a beating."

The surrounding classmates laughed and dispersed.

Zhou Nan also saw yesterday's CP post. Now he saw Jiang Baiyu, who was a little uncomfortable and said, "These people in the school are all idle. Don't worry about creating such topics. Let's... go eat."

Jiang Baiyu stood up from the ground and was too embarrassed to tell him: "Well, Yan Jinzhou is coming at noon. He may have to eat with us."

Zhou Nan:......

He roughly guessed the reason why Yan Jinzhou suddenly came to school.

He snorted: "Isn't he the CEO of the Yan family? Is he so free? Does he have time to see you off and have lunch with you? Okay, I will leave when he comes in a while."

Jiang Baiyu: "No, we will sit together later. I also said that I would introduce you to him that day."

Just as he was talking, there was a commotion at the entrance to the playground, mixed with excited sounds.

"Oh my god, it's Yan Jinzhou here! Looking for Jiang Baiyu?"

"Oh my god, he is so handsome, so handsome, and so tall!"

"The CEO of the Yan family, who is worth tens of billions, comes to our school to find his boyfriend. Will this matter make the news?"

Jiang Baiyu looked over in shock.

He saw Yan Jinzhou walking towards him.

Yan Jinzhou is dressed in a formal suit. He is handsome, elegant and has the majestic aura of a man of social status. He looks particularly outstanding in a playground full of students.

He also brought several assistants and bodyguards, who followed him closely behind and around him, making such a loud noise that everyone in the playground looked over.

The excited eyes of the students looked back and forth between him and Yan Jinzhou, and some kept raising their mobile phones to take pictures.

Jiang Baiyu sighed silently: His four years of campus life were destined to be uneventful.