Yan Jinzhou was finally satisfied. His beautiful peach blossom eyes curved with a hint of winning cunning, and he said, "You're so good. I'll come see you again at noon."

Come back at noon.

Jiang Baiyu complained silently in his heart.

The content of the military training in the morning was the same as yesterday. Jiang Baiyu's sprained ankle was re-fixed by Yan Jinzhou. In addition, the slight sprain did not affect the intensity of the running and jumping military training at all. He was also praised by the instructor for his neat and standard movements of jumping obstacles and crawling forward.

The instructor's loud voice shouted: "Jiang Baiyu, get out of the queue!"

Jiang Baiyu:......

Under the gaze of more than fifty pairs of eyes, the boy walked out of the team and stood at the front of everyone's team.

His figure is considered tall among ordinary boys, he is thin but not weak, his handsome face is tense due to seriousness, and the camouflage uniform makes the boy even more heroic.

Lu Qingci lined up with him, and his dark eyes fell on the boy like a heavy stroke of ink, lingering for a long time.

The instructor said: "Please Jiang Baiyu, please give us a demonstration of the project just now. Get ready and run!"

Jiang Baiyu started running quickly, his slender legs easily jumped over the obstacles, his light body nimbly climbed up the wooden wall and then jumped down again. His consecutive movements were crisp, energetic and handsome.

There were exclamations from the queue:

"He is Jiang Baiyu, so handsome!"

"Is this the same Jiang Baiyu who kissed her boyfriend at the campus gate this morning?"

"I thought he was a shy and cute little brother, but he turns out to be cool. I like him so much."

"Hush! Hush! My boyfriend is the chairman of the Yan Group!"

Small excited chatter spread among the students and fell in Lu Qingci's ears.

As if he couldn't hear, he concentrated on watching the boy running under the scorching sun, so alive and handsome.

This was the first time he had seen Jiang Baiyu like this.

Sure enough, only by leaving him can Jiang Baiyu live a better life.

But he was unwilling to do so.

Such a good boy was once within reach of him.

The serious instructor didn't know the gossip among the students and shouted sternly: "Quiet, have you seen Jiang Baiyu's movements? You can practice again. The unqualified students will run until they pass. No. 1, start!"

After the boring and rigorous training, the students lay exhausted on the grass outside the playground to rest.

A few boys and girls couldn't hide their curiosity and bravely gathered around Jiang Baiyu and asked quietly: "Jiang Baiyu, is the man who sent you to school this morning really your boyfriend? Are you really engaged?"

The campus is indeed the place where gossip spreads the fastest.

Jiang Baiyu thought that they should all know that he kissed Yan Jinzhou at the school gate, and nodded slightly with a red face: "Yes."

The boy who was so handsome during training is now shy and cute, and he really wants to be close to others.

More and more people gathered around him, asking curiously: