He thought about the day his family left this villa in his previous life.

It was raining that day, and the family stood outside the villa in embarrassment, dragging their suitcases and watching the executioners put a seal on the door of the villa.

At that time, he was still thinking about relying on Lu Qingci and imagining whether Lu Qingci would help him.

So stupid and incompetent.

People always have to pay for their mistakes. I did it in the previous life, and so does Jiang Chengya in this life.

Jiang Baiyu watched indifferently as his aunt and Li Hao moved away from his sight step by step.

Jiang Chengya took advantage of Jiang Baiyu and Shen Shiyi not being in the hospital, and asked the doctor for fifteen minutes of visiting time in the intensive care unit as the patient's sister.

She sat in front of the hospital bed and looked at her brother who had lost a lot of weight. She couldn't help but shed tears: "...Brother. I know what I did was wrong, and I know it's too late to say anything. But what should Xiaohao do? He is only eighteen years old. What should we do next?"

Jiang Chengyi sighed, his voice weak and tired:

"If you hadn't insisted on marrying Li Jun and asked him to join Jiangsheng as a supervisor, how could we be here today? If we hadn't discovered it early, Jiangcheng Technology, which our father founded... would have been ruined."

"Chengya, please take Xiaohao away. From now on, I will no longer treat you as my sister."

Jiang Chengya was desperate: "Brother--"

Jiang Chengyi closed his tired eyes, shook his head and said, "You can go. But I will continue to keep your share of equity in Jiangsheng. After all, it was left to you by my father. From now on, I will still pay you dividends every month." , but...I don't have you as my sister anymore."

Jiang Chengya bit her lower lip and turned pale.

She understands that retaining her equity in Jiang Sheng is Jiang Chengyi's last kindness to her, and it is also her only financial support for survival.

The nurse came in and urged her: "Hello family, fifteen minutes are up and the patient still needs to rest."

Jiang Chengya raised her hand to wipe away her tears and left the ward, turning back step by step.

More than two months later, the internal theft incident at Jiangsheng Technology subsided. During the purge within the company, many people saw the calmness and dignity of the eighteen-year-old Jiang Baiyu.

Such a child, after first discovering Li Jun's behavior, calmly looked for loopholes in him and secretly cooperated with his father to kill Li Jun and his accomplices in just over two months.

What's even more frightening is that this child is related to the Yan family's righteous exterminator, who personally drove his father out of the Yan family and sent his stepmother to prison. Yan Jinzhou, who counterattacked and became the head of the Yan family, is still engaged.

When Jiang Baiyu came in and out of Jiangsheng Technology again, no one dared to treat him like a child.

The university is about to start, and Jiang Baiyu has finished his three-month internship in Jiangsheng Technology Sales Department. On this day, he came to the workroom of the second team of his sales department to pack up computers and information.

When he walked out of the sales department, he saw two people standing in the elevator, Xu Heyang and Liu Feng.

It was the two technical department employees who secretly reminded him of Li Jun's behavior in the first place.