Li Jun hesitated.

Wang Haiyang continued: "Don't you have other bosses in the company to help you? Why don't you introduce them to me? I will give you two levels of profits after the matter is completed. Oh, I can also pay you a deposit first!"

Li Jun's expression changed and he said, "Okay, then wait a moment and I'll ask."

in the car.

Wang Haiyang hung up the phone with trembling hands and looked at Jiang Chengyi with a stern and cold expression across from him. He almost knelt in the narrow space in the business car.

He cried and begged: "Mr. Jiang, I will do whatever you ask. I can do whatever you ask me to do."

"But I have really only cooperated with Li Jun once. I will give you the entire bill of goods at that time, and I will compensate you for any difference. I just beg you to forgive me this time. I have two people in my family who are going to college. There are school children and two elderly people. If I go in, our family will be completely destroyed."

Jiang Chengyi didn't even look at him and asked coldly: "Do you know what to do?"

"I know, I know."

Wang Haiyang's head was nodding like a chicken pecking at rice, "I will definitely cooperate with you and help you find all Li Jun's insiders in your company."

Jiang Chengyi: "Do this well and let bygones be bygones."

Wang Haiyang couldn't help but be grateful: "Thank you, Mr. Jiang, thank you, Mr. Jiang."

At this time, his mobile phone received a message from Li Jun, and he showed it to Jiang Chengyi without even looking at it.

Li Jun pushed a business card to Wang Haiyang.

With a message:

[This person has been contacted by you. You go to him and he will pick up the goods for you. 】

After Jiang Chengyi saw the name on the business card, his face became extremely gloomy.

He was a young man who had been promoted by himself. He had trusted him for several years, but he didn't expect that he would be together with Li Junluo.

How many people like this are there in Jiangsheng Technology? It turns out that Jiangsheng Technology, which looks bright on the outside, has long been infested with moths. If this continues, Jiangsheng Technology, which was founded by his father, will be destroyed in his hands sooner or later.

Jiang Chengyi pressed his abdomen with one hand. His liver seemed to be hurting again.

Jiang Baiyu hugged his father's shoulders and said softly: "Dad, it's okay. I came in time."

"Yes, it's okay."

Jiang Chengyi looked at his son, his tired eyes flashing with ardent hope.

They returned home, and before they even entered the house, they heard their aunt crying and cursing at home: "I want to divorce Li Jun. He is such a white-eyed wolf, spending my money, living in my house, driving my car, and even behind my back." Raise a mistress. I hate him, I want him to get clean and leave the house!"

Jiang Chengyi stood in the yard and took a deep breath: "When Li Jun's matter is over, I will send your aunt and others away."

Jiang Baiyu knew his father's difficulties and pulled his arm comfortingly.

Shen Shiyi was tired of hearing Jiang Chengya's incompetent roars these days. She hid in her room and could not come out. Aunt Lin at home could not help comforting Jiang Chengya.