Jiang Baiyu sobbed softly, and Ren's eyes turned red. After finally getting a chance to speak, he said in an aggrieved voice: "Why are you so mean? If you don't, there won't be anything... Sir, it hurts."

Yan Jinzhou relaxed his grip and used the tip of his soft tongue to comfort her, "Say, say you like me. You will be jealous if you know that I am with someone else."

Can you say this?

Jiang Baiyu pursed her lips tightly and suppressed her breathing. She pressed her hands on the man's head buried in his chest, and her long white fingers were clasped in the man's clean hair.

Yan Jinzhou: "If you don't tell me, I'll make you cry."

Jiang Baiyu said an unbearable "Yeah" and grabbed his hair with both hands.

Suddenly, there was a heavy banging on the door in the corridor outside. The sound was so loud that it could be heard in the club suite with such good soundproofing, followed by an extremely sharp woman's roar.

"Li Jun! Get the fuck out of here!! How dare you go behind my back and hang out with other women, you shameless bitch, get out of here!!"

"Yes, it's my aunt."

Jiang Baiyu's breathing was unsteady, he pulled down his rolled up shirt and pushed Yan Jinzhou and said, "I'll go take a look."

"It came so quickly."

Yan Jinzhou frowned unhappily, hugging the boy's body with great reluctance, and hummed, "You haven't said anything yet."

Jiang Baiyu: "Stop making trouble, do you know what to say?"

Yan Jinzhou is very good at saying, "I was very jealous when I found out you had someone you liked. Every time I see that bastard from the Lu family pestering you, I get even more jealous."

The more he spoke, the darker he became: "If one day, like Li Jun, you bring other men here, I will chop the man into pieces with a knife, and then I will kill you."

"Are you still messing with me?"

Jiang Baiyu's eyes widened in shock and he said angrily: "What about you? If you bring someone here, what will I do?"

The gloom in Yan Jinzhou's eyes gradually dissipated, and he looked at Jiang Baiyu blankly and asked, "Are you jealous? Are you jealous?"

As he spoke, he smiled.

Jiang Baiyu pushed him away and ran to the door. As he ran, he straightened his wrinkled shirt and zipped up his trousers.

He stood at the door and saw clearly through the peephole the group of people standing across the corridor. Club staff, Jiang Chengya and Li Hao.

Jiang Chengya came to catch the traitor and actually brought his son Li Hao with him.

Jiang Chengya was so reckless that she smashed the door of Li Jun's room hysterically with a golf club in her hand, yelling: "Li Jun, do you have the guts to bring that little bz out!"

The staff hurriedly stopped her and kept trying to persuade her.

Li Hao stopped the staff and yelled, "Get out of here, don't touch my mother!"

Jiang Baiyu:......

Quite exciting.

Yan Jinzhou hugged him behind him and said in a low voice, "Your aunt will definitely come back to your house tonight to talk to your dad. Otherwise, we can stay here tonight."

Jiang Baiyu noticed the change in Yan Jinzhou and turned around in shock: "Don't be so impatient. You..."

Yan Jinzhou: "Reward."