He found that all the previous confusion and uneasiness were due to his lack of real efforts. As long as you work hard and concentrate on the things in front of you, the future will naturally open up.

Anyway, there are still four years left in college, and he can continue to grow.

Nine o'clock.

Yan Jinzhou's car drove to the downstairs of Jiangsheng Technology Sales Department on time. Jiang Baiyu jumped out of the car with her bag and ran into the company building quickly.

Yan Jinzhou stood outside, watching the boy enter the building, watching him being escorted from left to right by two security guards into the elevator, before getting into the car and leaving.

This is the CBD of City A. Almost all trading companies are gathered here, and his company is not far from here.

Yan Jinzhou turned on his mobile phone in the car and entered the meeting video. The screen showed the solemn morning meeting of Yan's senior management.

Yan Jinzhou looked calm, with the majesty and solemnity of a superior on his young and handsome face, and ordered: "Start the meeting."

"yes."

Jiang Baiyu is an intern in the second team of the sales department of Jiangsheng Technology.

Although Jiang Chengyi only asked him to learn from Zhang Jing, the sales manager of the second group, he has done a lot of market research, publicity reports and planning, and he also received several customers with Zhang Jing.

The efforts of every member can become the strength of the team, and the results of the team can also be reflected on every member, so he is also looking forward to knowing the sales of their group this period.

At the meeting, the sales director first talked about the sales comparison between this month and previous months, and finally announced the sales of each group.

But when Jiang Baiyu saw the bar chart on the projection screen showing that the sales volume of the second sales group was much higher than that of the other groups, the boy's clear eyes shone with light, and the corners of his lips unconsciously curved into a beautiful arc.

"Wow, our group is the championship group!"

"I can get a bonus this month!"

"It's the first time, it's the first time our team has won the championship!"

Two groups of people around him jumped up and hugged each other in excitement. In the excitement, he was also pulled up, and more than a dozen people gathered around him to congratulate and celebrate.

Jiang Baiyu was so happy.

After returning to the workroom.

Zhang Jing clapped her hands and said, "Everyone has worked hard this month. I'll treat you to afternoon tea today."

Others booed:

"Sister Jing is stingy and only invites us to afternoon tea?"

"That's right, no matter what, it has to be a weekend feast and KTV."

"Just go around me."

Zhang Jing rolled her eyes at them and said: "This bonus is not enough to pay for my children's cram school for one month. If our group can win the annual sales championship, I will treat you to a big dinner!"

Deputy manager Liu Shuai laughed and said: "Sister Jing, don't worry, with Mr. Xiao Jiang in our group, we are determined to be the first in sales every month, and we will definitely win the annual sales championship."