Because of the turmoil some time ago, everyone knew about the marriage between the Yan family and the Jiang family, and also knew what methods and strategies the seemingly gentle and kind-hearted second young master of the Yan family had.

Naturally, the teachers would not stop him from coming to Jiang Baiyu. They politely greeted the young head of the Yan family and let him go to Jiang Baiyu's side.

Not only Jiang Baiyu, but Jiang Baiyu had just graduated. The teachers noticed that couples were springing up one after another in the class, and they were now sitting boldly together in front of them, showing off their affection to the surrounding classmates affectionately. .

Not to mention two people who were engaged.

The classmates in the restaurant were excited as they looked at Yan Jinzhou walking towards them.

"Wow, it's really Yan Jinzhou! So handsome and tall."

"Someone I've only seen on TV is now having dinner with us. It's so exciting."

"Is he really engaged to Jiang Baiyu? I can't believe it."

If the classmates admired Lu Qingci, they admired, admired and respected Yan Jinzhou as an adult.

The two people now stand at completely different heights.

Lu Qingci's lowered deep eyes became even more stern.

Yan Jinzhou walked to Jiang Baiyu, looked at the surprise in the boy's eyes and raised his hand to rub his soft hair.

In front of him, Lu Qingci's smile deepened and he said, "This classmate, can you give way? I want to sit next to my boyfriend."

Yan Jinzhou emphasized the word 'boyfriend'.

He is not a good person.

Especially when facing someone like Lu Qingci who is greedy for his children.

He wants to piss someone off to death, and he promises to be polite enough to make him vomit blood, and there's nothing he can do about it.

Yan Jinzhou stood beside the boy calmly, his tall body gently touching the boy's back, as intimately as a big brother protecting his younger brother.

He stroked the boy's hair naturally, lowered his head affectionately and looked at the slightly blushing boy with a smile. If he hadn't finished these actions and then squinted his cunning peach blossom eyes at Lu Qingci, no one would have been able to tell Yan Jinzhou. Showing his possessiveness towards the boy.

Every movement and look was carefully designed for Lu Qingci to see.

Lu Qingci's eyes were dark, and the fingertips holding the chopsticks were faintly white, "Mr. Yan, this is my seat."

"oh."

Yan Jinzhou drawled a long voice and looked at him meaningfully and said, "What should we do?"

Jiang Baiyu stood up, pulled Yan Jinzhou's arm, and said, "Sir, let's go sit somewhere else."

A few boys across from me also stood up quickly and said, "Xiaoyu, Mr. Yan, sit here, sit here."

"Thank you very much."

Yan Jinzhou smiled and said to Lu Qingci: "This classmate, I took my boyfriend over there."

As he said that, he held Jiang Baiyu's hand and waved it in front of Lu Qingci. With the other hand, he supported the boy's waist in a gentlemanly manner, and walked towards the opposite side under Lu Qingci's cold eyes.

Lu Qingci's side was empty. The smell of love and the smell of hatred were all gone. What was left was the smell of wine and sweat that made him vomit. He bit the tip of his tongue fiercely and looked at Jiang Baiyu obediently and obediently as if he was masochistic. Next to Yan Jinzhou, the taste of blood filled his mouth.