At the same time, Yan Mingyi was relieved of all positions and powers in the Yan family. Because of Zhou Hui, all the Yan shares he owned were taken back and included in the compensation. The deposits, funds, stocks, houses, cars, etc. in their personal names were all frozen together with Zhou Hui's. Later, after the fine was fixed, their personal properties were enforced by the court.

Yan Mingyi, the largest heir to the Yan family, now has no money in his hands.

And Mr. Yan is bedridden. No matter the Yan family group or the various uncles and relatives of the Yan family, they are all under the control of Yan Jinzhou. No one dares to save Yan Mingyi's family.

Yan Mingyi, Yan Shuyan, and Yan Shuran had to live with their father-in-law and rely on the help of the Zhou family.

How long has this lawsuit been going on? How long have the people been paying attention to it?

Because Lin Yao's death could not be investigated, but the public saw that Yan Jinzhou completed his revenge in another way. A drama of infighting among wealthy families has come to an end.

In the ward.

Mr. Yan lay weakly on the hospital bed with a ventilator. He weakly and slowly asked the man next to him: "Are you satisfied with this result?"

Yan Jinzhou sneered: "Shouldn't I ask you? Look, your sons and grandsons are all living well. It's really..."

Yan Jinzhou turned to sarcastically and said: "You are like a rat crossing the street, you might as well be dead."

Mr. Yan closed his eyes that were gradually drowsing, and said with difficulty in breathing: "Don't be too...kill them all, leave yourself a way out...accumulate some evil virtue."

Yan Jinzhou looked at him with tubes inserted all over his body and said, "I know, you can just go with peace of mind. Don't hold on, it won't be uncomfortable."

The old man exhaled a weak breath, and pressed the red button at hand with his old and withered fingers.

With a sound, the ward door opened.

His dedicated doctors, nurses, lawyers, secretaries and others walked in with heavy steps, and gathered around the old man's bed with solemn and quiet expressions, waiting for his last words.

Mr. Yan's eyes were closed tightly, his breathing was weak, and his old and feeble voice said intermittently: "I appoint my grandson Yan Jinzhou... to take over the Yan family. Except for the fine paid for Yan Mingyi, the rest of the property in my name is Legal inheritance rights are equally distributed to all children. Real estate, land, old houses, etc. are also distributed in the same way..."

The old man was very determined and insisted on explaining all the details before closing his eyes completely and sleeping peacefully.

When the doctor turned off all the medical instruments, Yan Jinzhou turned around and stood in front of the unoccupied window. His tall and straight back turned silently to everyone in the ward. No one saw the moisture in the corners of his eyes.

On the day of Grandpa Yan's funeral, there was light rain in the sky.

Yan Jinzhou and Jiang Baiyu were walking together. Most of the black umbrella in Yan Jinzhou's hand was leaning towards Jiang Baiyu, while half of his body was soaked in the rain.

Jiang Baiyu looked up and saw that his hair was wet. Rainwater fell on his face and forehead, and when it slipped over his eyes, the moisture mixed with the corners of his eyes fell together, silently seeping into the shoulders of his black suit.

This was the first time Jiang Baiyu saw Yan Jinzhou's tears.

In this world, Yan Jinzhou is a villain, and he himself said that he is not a good person. But Jiang Baiyu understood that this man had a hot heart in his chest, and he would treat the people he cared about with care.