Jiang Baiyu took a breath when he got up. The inner thigh hurt a little, probably because it had been rubbed for too long. He slowed down his movements and put on his clothes lightly.

Yan Jinzhou still noticed it, hugged him gently and said, "Come here and see your gift."

Jiang Baiyu:? ?

The boy innocently pointed to the black box on the cabinet and asked, "Aren't those gifts?"

Yan Jinzhou took a deep breath: "When you grow up, I promise to kill you."

Jiang Baiyu:......

When Yan Jinzhou said growing up, it should be after he went to college.

Yan Jinzhou took a document from the table and handed it to him: "Take a look, do you like it?"

Jiang Baiyu was surprised: "Is this a gift?"

It's just a few pieces of paper. It's not romantic at all. It's not as ceremonial as the box.

"I've thought about it for a long time. Our start wasn't very good. But I can't change the past. But I can give you back the conditions you asked for. So..."

Yan Jinzhou was slightly nervous and asked, "Can you treat that condition as gone?"

Jiang Baiyu didn't understand what he meant, so he looked at the content of the material carefully. It turned out to be a document proving equity transfer, and it was the equity of my father's company.

It said that Yan Jinzhou transferred all the shares owned by him to Jiang Baiyu. Eighteen-year-old Jiang Baiyu has just reached the legal age to independently own company shares.

Jiang Baiyu looked at Yan Jinzhou in surprise.

A few months ago, he agreed to Yan Jinzhou's engagement condition on the condition that Yan Jinzhou protect the Jiang family. The next day, Yan Jinzhou invested 50 million in his father's company as an investor, which alleviated his father's capital turnover problem at that time.

Jiang Baiyu was shocked: "Isn't this gift too...inappropriate?"

"Don't you like it?"

Yan Jinzhou asked him, with a faint uneasiness in those beautiful and charming peach blossom eyes.

Who doesn't like money.

With this share, his small treasury has been enriched a lot. Or the stocks of your own company?

Jiang Baiyu held the document in his arms and looked at the man smiling, his bright eyes shining with joy.

Yan Jinzhou looked at the boy and smiled, his eyebrows stretched.

"It will take some time to go through the transfer procedures."

He opened the closet, took out a bouquet of exquisitely wrapped flowers, and said, "So, I'll give you this as a gift first."

"Wow."

Jiang Baiyu's eyes lit up, he held the beautiful bouquet in his arms in surprise, and said happily and angrily: "You just took it out now, really! You lied to me on purpose!"

Yan Jinzhou pointed to the box on the cabinet speechlessly, "Do you really think I will give you those things?"

Jiang Baiyu buried her face in the flower bouquet with a slight blush: Yes, he really thought Yan Jinzhou was going to give him adult products as a birthday gift just now.

Therefore, holding the flower bouquet now, he felt particularly surprised.

"How silly."

Yan Jinzhou picked up his face, kissed it, and said, "Let's see what's inside the flower."

"Huh? Is there anything else in there?"

Jiang Baiyu looked at several beautiful flowers blooming in wonder, and finally saw a little white velvet box corner under a group of pink platycodon flowers.

He carefully took out the velvet box and held it in his hand with even greater surprise. The high-quality white velvet box has two connected hearts embroidered with gold thread.

"Jiang Baiyu, happy eighteenth birthday."

Yan Jinzhou looked at the boy deeply and spoke seriously and formally.

It turned out that this was Yan Jinzhou's real birthday gift to him.

Jiang Baiyu's heart jumped rapidly, "...Thank you."

He opened the box and saw a pair of silver rings stuck on the black decorative card mat inside. The rings sparkled under the light.

The meaning of the ring was so heavy that Jiang Baiyu was almost speechless.

Yan Jinzhou took out one and put it on the boy's left ring finger, and whispered: "Just right."

He took the boy's hand with the ring, leaned down with his tall body, and kissed the slender white fingers gently, piously and loyally.

Jiang Baiyu's heart trembled.

"But... I still have to go to school, so I can't take it with me to school every day."

"I know."

Yan Jinzhou took off Jiang Baiyu's ring again.

He took out another exquisite small box from his pocket, which contained an exquisitely crafted and valuable chain.

He put the boy's ring on the chain, hung it around the boy's neck, and said, "That's good. Hidden under the clothes, no one can see it."

Jiang Baiyu touched the ring hanging on his chest, listened to his heartbeat, and asked, "What about you?"

Yan Jinzhou took out the other ring, put it on the ring finger of his left hand, waved it in front of the boy in a showy way, and said, "From now on, I can say outside that I have a wife."

Jiang Baiyu blushed and acquiesced to this title.

It was getting late, and Yan Jinzhou was still rushing to send Jiang Baiyu home at ten o'clock.

He took the boy downstairs. Before getting into the car, Jiang Baiyu suddenly thought of another thing and asked in a low voice: "Well, you have prepared those things. Do you actually have that plan?"

Yan Jinzhou took a deep breath.

Jiang Baiyu looked at him tentatively: "Then why... didn't you do that?"

Yan Jinzhou: "How about we go back and continue?"

"No."

Jiang Baiyu quickly got into the car.

Zhou Gou had that plan, but when he thought that his wife was still preparing for the college entrance examination, his conscience felt that he had become a human again.

Throw away a chapter of interaction and continue with the plot tomorrow.

Thank you for your support, thank you for your likes, and take a bow.jpg