Jiang Baiyu had a chance to rest, looked around the bed and asked, "What gift do you want to give me?"

He saw a black box on the bedside table, pointed at it curiously and asked, "Is that that one?"

Yan Jinzhou: "Want a gift from me?"

"Who wouldn't want a gift?"

Jiang Baiyu pestered him and asked, "What on earth is it? Can I open it and see it now?"

Yan Jinzhou looked at the box with a complicated expression.

Jiang Baiyu had no idea about Yan Jinzhou's psychological struggle and extreme restraint, and thought he wanted to deliberately create surprises.

He laughed and said, "Then I'll see for myself."

With that said, Jiang Baiyu reached out for the box with good texture.

Yan Jinzhou was startled and raised his hand to stop Jiang Baiyu. But it wasn't enough, the two of them grabbed their hands together, the box was knocked over and fell to the floor, and the contents inside were scattered one by one.

Jiang Baiyu hurriedly went to pick it up, but felt something was wrong after only getting one. Among the few things scattered on the ground, he only recognized a small box. His friend quietly told him about it when he was shopping in the supermarket.

Among other things, there was a bottle that looked like lotion in his hand. He didn't even know what it was, let alone how to use it. But after a little thinking, you can figure out what this is for.

Jiang Baiyu's face turned red, and he let go of his hand like an electric shock, and asked in shock: "You, are these the gifts you gave me?"

Yan Jinzhou closed his eyes deeply, raised his eyebrows lightly, gritted his teeth and asked, "Can't you?"

Jiang Baiyu:!

Yan Jinzhou: "Disappointed?"

"No. I...I'm a little scared."

Yan Jinzhou: "What are you afraid of?"

"I, I don't quite understand. Yours seems to be more complicated than ordinary people. I have an exam tomorrow. I..."

Jiang Baiyu felt more and more guilty, and his voice became smaller and smaller.

Yan Jinzhou turned over and pushed him down: "Then don't say anything, or I'll be serious."

When he said that, he just didn't mean it.

Jiang Baiyu felt more at ease and continued to obey the repeated kisses and touches. In addition to being afraid, he was actually looking forward to being with Yan Jinzhou. He liked being held like this and felt the strong feeling of being liked and loved.

It's half past nine. There was still half an hour before the agreed time to go home with Shen Shiyi, so Yan Jinzhou stopped restrainedly.

Jiang Baiyu was lying on the pillow, the hair on his forehead was wet with sweat, and the hair stuck to his forehead obediently. He rubbed his arm, which was sore from lying on his side for too long, and asked tentatively: "Sir, have you passed?"

The voice was soft and respectful.

Yan Jinzhou gritted his teeth secretly: "If you don't want to come again, don't mess with me."

Jiang Baiyu was extremely innocent: "I did not offend you..."

"Also."

Yan Jinzhou scared him.

Jiang Baiyu closed his mouth in grievance.

Yan Jinzhou picked up the clothes scattered on the ground and handed them to him one by one, saying, "Get dressed first, and come here to show you something."