【nausea! nausea! nausea! 】

Yan Shuran screamed and threw the phone away. He didn't dare to open it and take a look at it all night.

Public opinion has affected Yan's stock price. As soon as the stock market opened in the morning, the stock prices of the Yan family's listed companies and related companies plummeted across the board.

Within a few hours, the market value increased by billions, and even some airports, banks, and other public places that had the GG labels of the Yan family's industries quickly revoked the Yan family's GG brands for fear of causing public resentment and chaos.

The biggest winner at the moment should be Guo Li.

Because everyone started eating Yan's melons from her live broadcast room at the beginning, and everyone suspected that Yan Jinzhou was not Yan Mingyi's biological child. As a result, it was biological. And such a biological child is so miserable.

No wonder his sister Yan Shuran dared to provoke his boyfriend in front of him, and no wonder his father Yan Mingyi beat him without even asking, and also attacked his boyfriend.

As much as public opinion sympathizes with Lin Yao, it sympathizes with Yan Jinzhou.

As a result, angry netizens all continued to squat under Guo Li's live broadcast room, waiting for her to bring news about the Yan family on the island. This also led to her number of fans increasing by tens of millions overnight, and her traffic directly crushed the popular stars on the front line.

On the wide sea, a white yacht floated on it, sailing slowly and leisurely towards the harbor of City A.

In the cabin room, Yan Jinzhou was pulling up the quilt on the sleeping boy on the bed.

Before setting off, he deliberately did not bring any medicine.

After the change of plans, he thought he would be up all night.

Unexpectedly, after getting on the boat, he lay down next to the boy and fell into a deep sleep without knowing it. Sleep until dawn.

In his memory, he had never slept so deeply or so comfortably.

All the things that pinched every nerve in his body and kept him teetering on the edge of madness seemed to be gradually disappearing. At this moment, he seemed to be more relaxed and at ease than ever before.

He sat on the edge of the bed and observed the boy quietly. It was difficult for him to understand why, but Jiang Baiyu was indeed the medicine that saved him, and I am afraid he would never be able to do without this medicine in his life.

Outside the cabin, the guest room door was lightly knocked twice again.

Yan Jinzhou stepped very lightly and prepared to go out, but the sound of the door opening still woke Jiang Baiyu up.

The boy's eyes were bleary, and he looked around confusedly and innocently before suddenly waking up. Like a kitten that was dozing lazily, it suddenly noticed something strange and sat up quickly: "Sir! Where are we?"

"We're almost at the port."

Yan Jinzhou had no choice but to return to the bedside, grab the quilt and wrap it around the boy who was only wearing a short-sleeved shirt, and said, "It's cold outside. Just lie down for a while and I'll get you some clothes."

Jiang Baiyu: "How is the situation outside?"

Yan Jinzhou: "It's more lively than expected."

Jiang Baiyu: "Is it bad?"

Yan Jinzhou brought a set of neatly folded early winter clothes, placed them next to Jiang Baiyu, and said with a smile, "It's very bad."

Jiang Baiyu frowned.