[Brother, give me a dozen of these. 】

[Are you sure there is no script for the live broadcast? It is comparable to a bloody drama! 】

[Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah...... 】

Some people were so excited that they kept sending gifts in the live broadcast room.

Guo Li watched all this with cold eyes, taking a live broadcast mobile phone to film Yan Shuran's miserable state more clearly.

The entire crew on the ship were employees of the Yan family. Even though most of them were from Zhou Hui, they did not dare to do anything to Yan Jinzhou, the second young master of the Yan family.

The crew and bodyguards could only protect Yan Shuran, guarding against any crazy behavior Yan Jinzhou was doing, and gently persuaded the young lady to let her go back to the guest room to change clothes.

"Jiang Baiyu! Yan Jinzhou, just wait for me!"

Yan Shuran knew that she could not deal with Yan Jinzhou alone.

But she knew that her mother seemed to be planning how to deal with Yan Jinzhou. When the time came, she would step on this sick second brother.

Yan Shuran finally left angrily with the help of several people.

Yan Jinzhou stood in front of Jiang Baiyu, still apologizing to the guests around him in a gentle manner. His gentle demeanor showed no trace of his barbaric behavior of throwing beer at people just now.

The guests didn't dare to interfere in the Yan family's private affairs, so they dispersed politely.

Jiang Baiyu looked at the puddle of beer water on the ground, his expression flickering.

For a long time, he quietly held Yan Jinzhou's arm and whispered: "How can you be so impulsive? They are still broadcasting live, and everyone can see what you did to Yan Shuran. What if... it affects your reputation?"

Yan Jinzhou sneered: "Then what do you want me to do? Do I just have to watch her bully you?"

Jiang Baiyu pursed his lips: "He didn't bully me either, he just dropped a cup."

Compared with what Yan Shuran did to him in his previous life, it was nothing.

But in his last life, he could only stand alone and helpless, enduring everyone's advice and Yan Shuran's ridicule.

But now, Yan Jinzhou is here.

His heart was very warm.

But he was afraid that such a thing would affect Yan Jinzhou's image and reputation outside the country.

Yan Jinzhou lowered his head and saw the boy's splashed shoes and trouser legs. There was a strong coldness in his eyes, and he said in a low voice: "She dared to do this to you in front of me. If I wasn't here, I don't know what she would do to you." what you do."

"Do you still think that I am the five-year-old child who knows nothing and is allowed to be bullied by them? I should just throw her into the sea and drown her."

"Moreover......"

The man's voice became colder and colder, and madness gradually began to grow on his handsome face, "If you don't do this, how can you force Zhou Hui to kill me quickly? I want to see how Zhou Hui will deal with us after we get to the island? The worst is that we will all die. Already..."

The more Jiang Baiyu listened, the more frightened he became. He held Yan Jinzhou's tense and stiff hands tightly with both hands and whispered his name: "Yan Jinzhou? Yan Jinzhou, don't, don't do this. I'm here, let's deal with Zhou Hui together." OK?"