Lu Mingxiu's heart sank to the bottom. Ever since Lu Qingci entered the Lu family, he seemed to be getting more and more haggard and behaving strangely every day. He also made a mistake at the banquet, which made him reconcile with outsiders for a long time.

Let's not talk about what happened to him. Such an emotional child would find it difficult to take over the Lu family's industry in the future.

Lu Mingxiu walked downstairs with heavy steps.

As soon as he arrived downstairs, he heard some crisp and cheerful laughter. It was Lu Qingchu who was chatting with some domestic helpers about family matters.

He stood firm and observed his daughter Lu Qingchu carefully.

The girl who had just turned eighteen had a bright smile, a generous demeanor, and her words were both funny and stern. She was surrounded by several domestic servants who obeyed her orders.

"Early Qing Dynasty."

Lu Mingxiu felt less cryptic and walked over with a smile.

"dad."

Lu Qingchu called him from afar, his voice was clear and bright, and he felt suddenly brightened.

"Where's my brother? Why didn't he come down with you?"

Yes, he also has such a good daughter.

Lu Mingxiu walked up to her and said, "Your brother is not feeling well today and cannot go to the company with me. How about? You go with me?"

Lu Qingchu was surprised: "I'll follow you, can I do it?"

Lu Mingxiu smiled and said, "You're just following me to listen to a meeting. It's not a big deal."

Lu Qingchu said, "Okay, I'll go change my clothes."

With that said, the girl ran upstairs happily, her slender and tall back looking so smart and lively.

Qing Ci can't do it, he still has the early Qing Dynasty.

Although Qingchu's body was born with deficiencies, he recovered well after the operation and should not have any serious problems in the future.

Moreover, he was very satisfied with her performance at the banquet in the early Qing Dynasty. A girl of this age could stand in front of everyone calmly and speak for her brother and divert the attention of the guests. This natural coping ability and leadership ability were not inferior to Qing Ci's. .

As long as she is well nurtured, her daughter can take over all the Lu family's properties.

Lu Mingxiu looked at Lu Qingchu's back, feeling increasingly pleased.

on deck.

Yan Shuran finally broke free from Yan Jinzhou's hold. She ran to the side screaming: "Yan Jinzhou! You, you dare to do such a thing to me! You, you..."

The eldest lady was shaking with anger, touching the beer on her face and screaming. The elegance and luxury she had just now disappeared, only the embarrassment all over her body and the anger in her eyes.

Her live broadcast room has been closed in time. But Guo Li's live broadcast never stopped, completely recording everything that happened now.

The live broadcast room was in an uproar, and the popularity skyrocketed again.

【Fuck! Damn it! Damn it! I really don't know how to describe my mood at the moment! 】

[A big fight between wealthy families, the sister-in-law fights against the brother-in-law, the brother strongly protects his boyfriend and teaches his sister a lesson. 】