He coaxed him: "As I said just now, I just show you the way home. If you miss me in the future, go to my house and stop me."

The two sat back in the front driver's seat and the passenger seat.

On the way, Jiang Baiyu asked softly: "Where is...Yan Shuyan? Where did you send him?"

Yan Jinzhou: "Don't worry, he should have arrived at Yan's house by now."

Jiang Baiyu was vaguely worried: "Your people forcibly pulled him from the street into the car. Will he be able to let it go?"

"I'm taking care of this."

Yan Jinzhou snorted: "He dared to have an affair with my future wife in broad daylight, and it was all right without breaking his legs. I asked him to warn him not to come near you in the future. Even if you ask him out, he is not allowed to go." "

That makes sense.

Jiang Baiyu blushed and pushed him.

Yan Jinzhou said that he usually lived alone, and Jiang Baiyu thought that he would live in a high-rise residential building with high privacy and security in the downtown business district.

When he arrived at the place, he unexpectedly discovered that it was also a villa area, and it was a villa developed in City A in the early years. The strong sense of age can be seen just from the huge and lush cedar trees that can be seen everywhere in the community.

Yan Jinzhou saw his doubts and explained to him: "When I was five years old, I came back from abroad with my mother, and the Yan family arranged us here. My mother left within a year. After that, I went to Laos I live with my grandfather, and the house here has always been vacant."

"It's not completely vacant. Uncle Ji is taking care of it all by himself. After I went to college, I moved here to live with Uncle Ji alone, and I've been living with him until now."

It turned out to be the house where Yan Jinzhou lived when he was a child.

Jiang Baiyu looked at the scenery outside the window curiously and asked, "Uncle Ji? Is it the uncle who came to pick you up at my house that day?"

Yan Jinzhou: "It's him, you can also call him Uncle Ji."

Jiang Baiyu still remembers Uncle Ji, who was kind, gentle and very polite.

When Yan Jinzhou went to his house to pick him up, he kept thanking them all and even brought them a gift.

But being able to follow Yan Jinzhou for so many years is definitely not as simple as it seems.

The car drove into a villa, and the door automatically recognized the vehicle and opened slowly. Yan Jinzhou drove Jiang Baiyu into the villa.

Uncle Ji seemed to have been prepared. He stood at the door and waited gracefully when he saw them parking the car. The old uncle came first and opened the car door for Jiang Baiyu, bowed slightly and said, "Master Jiang, welcome home."

go home.

Even though he knew that Uncle Ji wanted to get close to him, Jiang Baiyu still felt warm in his heart and said with a slight blush, "Hello, Uncle Ji."

Yan Jinzhou took him to the smart lock at the gate, took Jiang Baiyu's finger to record his fingerprints and facial recognition, and took him home after confirming that Jiang Baiyu could open the gate.

He said: "You can come anytime you want in the future."

Jiang Baiyu looked around at this large, heavy and chronological house, feeling even more intimate in his heart.