Jiang Baiyu explained in a low voice: "Yan Shuyan, who I dated with my friend, what else can he do to me? If Lu Qingci, he won't do anything to me. Moreover, if I don't use this method, you won't come out to see me. "

Yan Jinzhou said nothing with a cold face.

"As you can see, Lu Qingci deliberately prevented me from looking for you. That means he knows something. If you attack Yan Shuyan, he will catch you. So..."

Jiang Baiyu looked at him, and then persuaded him: "This time, can you let me go?"

"I let go, but they won't let you go. Zhou Hui almost attacked you last time, you know? If it hadn't been for me..."

Yan Jinzhou stopped as he spoke, because Jiang Baiyu gently held his hand.

Jiang Baiyu whispered: "Since you can control her every move and know that she is going to attack you, why do you use smarter methods to subdue her. You can seem passive, but in fact you are active."

It seems passive, but it is actually active.

Yan Jinzhou narrowed his eyes and looked at the handsome boy beside him.

The boy said slowly: "I said I also want to protect you. In the future, I will work with you to find a way to help you get revenge. So can you trust me and give up the extreme method that will hurt yourself?"

Yan Jinzhou: "What do you want to say?"

Jiang Baiyu whispered tentatively: "Stop the plan on the 11th. Let's all go to the island to attend the cocktail party. Give the initiative to Zhou Hui and lure her to take action."

Yan Jinzhou said nothing and continued driving thoughtfully.

After a long time, he drove into a parking lot in a street park and stopped.

Jiang Baiyu didn't know if he had convinced Yan Jinzhou, and thought he had other plans, so he asked nervously: "Why did you stop here?"

Yan Jinzhou got out of the car and walked to the passenger seat on the boy's side and opened the door for him.

Jiang Baiyu got out of the car in confusion.

Yan Jinzhou opened the back seat door again and motioned for him to get in.

Jiang Baiyu didn't know what he was going to do, but he still sat in. As soon as he sat down, Yan Jinzhou squeezed in.

"Sir?...Hmm!"

Yan Jinzhou held his handsome and slightly red face with both hands and kissed his slightly open lips heavily.

The back seat of the large off-road vehicle was very spacious, and Jiang Baiyu's figure could almost lie on it. He was pressed by Yan Jinzhou's strong force, and his body gradually lay down on the seat. It's just that he has no place to hide.

For two days, while deliberately ignoring the other party, it was even more torturous for myself.

Yan Jinzhou didn't sleep for two days.

When I taste the sweetness of a beautiful woman, I feel even more lonely and helpless. Every move and smile of the boy could be seen every time he opened or closed his eyes. He was so eager that he couldn't fall asleep.

But he could not agree to his request and could only endure this torture.

He tried taking double the amount of sleeping pills, but they had no effect. He was so irritated that he wanted to go crazy. I want to kill all those people quickly.

Yan Jinzhou stopped when he heard Jiang Baiyu's voice that sounded like sobbing.

Jiang Baiyu looked at him with her clear eyes in his arms, her eyes sparkling with tears, the ends of her eyes were red with grievance, and the lips that he had kissed forcefully were as red as rose petals with morning dew. He missed him. For two days and two nights, the child who he deliberately ignored was still so obedient and obeyed him.

Yan Jinzhou held the boy's ear and rubbed his lips against his red ear, and whispered: "I will only listen to you this time. If you fail, I will continue to use my method."

"gentlemen."

Jiang Baiyu put his arms around Yan Jinzhou's neck in surprise, "Sir..."

They hugged each other and looked deeply at each other. After a long time, Yan Jinzhou kissed him again. This time he moved much softer, touching and licking gently, like a child holding a hard-earned candy, reluctant to eat it too quickly, cherishing it. Taste the slightest sweetness.

Jiang Baiyu had the opportunity to speak and whispered under his lips: "You hung up on me and turned off your phone on purpose. I can't contact you and I don't know where to find you."

He was so angry and aggrieved.

Yan Jinzhou: "Do you want to punish me?"

Jiang Baiyu bit his lip.

Yan Jinzhou chuckled: "Bite harder, the kind that will bleed."

Jiang Baiyu really used his strength. He had a pair of small tiger teeth, which were very sharp. He bit Yan Jinzhou's upper lip with a little force, and the taste of blood slowly spread in his mouth, sweet and fishy.

"Doesn't it hurt?"

Jiang Baiyu asked him calmly.

Yan Jinzhou licked the little canine against his with great enjoyment and said, "It feels good, bite again."

Jiang Baiyu:......

Yan Jinzhou seems to have some unusual habits.

He said: "I felt very uneasy when I couldn't find you. In the future, I don't want to find you again."

"I'll take you to my house later."

Yan Jinzhou whispered: "I will enter your fingerprints. From now on, you can come to my house to block me at any time."

Jiang Baiyu sat up in surprise: "Go, go to your house?!"

Yan Jinzhou: "It's also your home, where we will live together in the future."

More updates, I'm so diligent!