The lights in front of the Jiang family villa came on.

Shen Shiyi opened the door and saw Yan Jinzhou's car approaching with a smile.

"Xiaoyu, Jinzhou is back."

She waved to the two of them outside the car window, "You haven't had dinner yet, Jinzhou. Come too. I've made some dishes for you to try."

Yan Jinzhou got out of the car with a smile and said, "Auntie, I still have some things to go back and deal with."

Shen Shiyi: "Looking at how busy you are, you have to pay attention to your health."

Yan Jinzhou: "I know, thank you auntie."

Jiang Baiyu quickly adjusted his expression and got out of the car. He and his mother stood in front of the door, watching Yan Jinzhou's car slowly leave.

Under the cover of night, Shen Shiyi didn't notice Jiang Baiyu's expression and said, "Do you know your cousin? I don't know why he is so crazy. He has been sitting by the small pond in Yan's garden during the whole banquet."

"The Yan family saw him just now and informed your aunt to pick him up. He still didn't come back. His nose was so cold that he said that Yan Shuran had asked him to wait somewhere. But the Yan family told him, and Yan Shuran said he didn't know what was going on. Do you think there is something wrong with him?"

Jiang Baiyu's mind was on Li Hao, and he was thinking about what Yan Jinzhou said: On the 11th, deal with Yan Shuyan on the boat.

Will it be the 11th of this month?

He asked Shen Shiyi: "Mom, have you had any gatherings with Mrs. Zhou from the Yan family recently?"

"You also said that I have been really busy recently."

Shen Shiyi clicked her tongue: "Next Wednesday, Mrs. Zhou of the Yan family is going to hold a cocktail party at the private island of the Yan family. She also said that she would invite me to go this year. I am feeling worried."

"It's not like I don't know about Jin Zhou's relationship with her. What can I talk to her about if I go there? She probably asked politely today. I couldn't find a suitable reason to refuse her for a while, so I just agreed. ,Why."

Next Wednesday is the 11th, the island, the cocktail party, everything goes together.

Jiang Baiyu's heart is hanging: there are still three days left, can he convince Yan Jinzhou to let go?

Back in his room, Jiang Baiyu picked up his phone, looked at it, put it down, picked it up again, and put it down again.

In order to avenge the murder of his mother, Yan Jinzhou had endured it for nearly twenty years in the Yan family. Finally, he had grown up and had the ability to take revenge. Who did he have to let him go?

After staying up until bedtime, Jiang Baiyu couldn't help but send a message:

[Sir, are you sleepy? 】

【I want to talk to you. 】

After sending it, he started waiting with his phone in his hands. Half an hour passed and there was still no reply.

Waiting is the most boring and long thing. Jiang Baiyu couldn't sleep anyway, so he just got up and worked on the questions to kill time. The media checked his phone once, and after finishing a paper, he still didn't receive a reply.

He called directly.

The wiring buzzed for a long time, and no one answered it until it was disconnected. When he called the other hand again, Yan Jinzhou turned off his phone.