"We are engaged today and we have obligations to each other."

"Leave it to me and just relax."

He also laughed a little evilly: "It's not as big as my hand."

Jiang Baiyu quickly lost track of time, only remembering that Yan Jinzhou stuffed the hem of clothes into his mouth again, and he bit hard without making too many noises. He looked out the window at the lush Yan Garden with clear eyes. During this period, two little birds flew out of the window and chirped for a while before leaving.

He didn't know if Yan Jinzhou slept peacefully because of his presence, but he himself had a very sound and deep nap.

When he woke up, there was already a sunset outside the window. Jiang Baiyu looked at the time. He had slept for three hours. Yan Jinzhou was no longer beside him, and the pillows and quilt were cold.

What happened before going to bed seemed like a dream, but when he moved he realized he was not wearing pants. Not a dream.

Jiang Baiyu hid in the bed with a red face and didn't dare to come out. He didn't know how to face Yan Jinzhou in a while.

The cell phone placed on the table rang. Jiang Baiyu slowly poked his head out. When he saw that no one was in the room, he got up, grabbed the cell phone, and hid it under the quilt.

The message was from my mother:

[Your cousin hasn't come back yet, are you playing together? 】

Li Hao hasn't gone home yet?

Jiang Baiyu suddenly lost his sleepiness and became worried when he thought about Yan Shuran's teasing on Li Hao at the banquet.

Yan Shuran wouldn't have done anything to Li Hao, after all, the eldest lady of the Yan family could really do it.

Jiang Baiyu first thought of calling Yan Jinzhou to ask about the situation. After dialing, a mobile phone buzzed on the table.

Jiang Baiyu:......

He changed back into his uniform, dressed neatly and waited for a while, but Yan Jinzhou still didn't come back. He had no choice but to open the bedroom door and go out to find Yan Jinzhou.

The Yan family's old house is large and quiet.

Jiang Baiyu walked along the long corridor for a long time, but he didn't see anyone or make any noise.

He just thought that in a villa as big as the Yan family, only Mr. Yan usually lives alone. Now Mr. Yan has gone to the hospital to recuperate due to the fatigue of the party, and the domestic servants are taking care of him. There was no one in the huge and empty Chinese-style villa, and the corner of the corridor was dark, as if something might suddenly appear.

It's so quiet.

Jiang Baiyu was suddenly afraid, stopped and wanted to turn around and return to the bedroom.

At this moment, the deep voices of two men came from the other end of the corridor.

"Mr. Yan, we have made arrangements for the night of the 11th, but I am afraid that the young master will not be able to get on the boat."

"I'll get him on board..."

Hearing this voice, Jiang Baiyu froze in place.

It was Yan Jinzhou's voice, but it was different from the evil ones he usually heard. It had a dark and cold voice and an almost crazy chuckle, which made people shudder.

"...The cocktail party is so lively, who would notice someone falling into the sea? There must be a lot of cruise ship sharks following this season."

Yan Jinzhou is Yan Jinzhou.

What does he want to do?

Jiang Baiyu's face turned pale, and he suddenly thought of what Grandpa Yan said to him.

The footsteps of the two people were getting closer and closer, and they saw they were turning the corner. Jiang Baiyu knew that he heard the last thing he should have heard, and instinctively wanted to run away, but as soon as he took a step, the sound he made immediately alerted the people over there.

"Someone! Who!"

The man next to Yan Jinzhou shouted coldly and alertly, and quickly appeared in front of him.

The man was lean and fierce, and moved quickly.

When I was about to catch him, I discovered that he was Jiang Baiyu. The man retracted his hand instantly and stood looking at Yan Jinzhou for instructions.

Yan Jinzhou was startled when he saw it was Jiang Baiyu. His handsome face no longer had the gentle demeanor of the past, and he looked at the boy gloomily as he walked over step by step for a few seconds.

"heard it?"

He raised his voice and asked, then sneered: "What should we do?"

what can we do about it?

Jiang Baiyu thought the same thing, but he couldn't say a word. The Yan Jinzhou in front of him was the Yan Jinzhou he had never seen before. He was gloomy and terrifying, and he was planning to kill someone.

And he heard his plan.

How would Yan Jinzhou deal with him?

Yan Jinzhou raised his hand to signal the man to step back. He held Jiang Baiyu's cold fingertips with his generous and firm palms and said, "Follow me."

This road was only a dozen steps away, but Jiang Baiyu was extremely sober. A lot of things came together in a few seconds.

After entering the room and closing the door, he didn't wait for Yan Jinzhou to speak, and said in a trembling voice: "Sir, will you kill me?"

"You miss me so much?"

Yan Jinzhou's eyes gradually became filled with coldness: "You think I will kill you?"

He knew that Yan Jinzhou wouldn't.

Yan Jinzhou held him gently and patiently, and the physical feeling would not deceive him. Yan Jinzhou really took him to heart.

Jiang Baiyu looked into his eyes and said, "Sir, I didn't hear anything just now. I don't know anything."

The coldness in Yan Jinzhou's eyes gradually dissipated. He held the boy's face and kissed him: "You are very smart."

"But......"

Jiang Baiyu mustered up his courage, "Sir, no matter what you want to do, can you stop now?"

Yan Jinzhou paused for a while: "Why?"

Jiang Baiyu: "I'm not someone who lets others kiss or touch me casually. It's just because you said that day that you wanted to protect me. That's why I believe you... and I agree to what you did to me. ."

"so......"

The boy hugged the man's neck with both arms, stood up on his tiptoes and kissed the man's tight lips, saying in a soft voice: "I want to protect you too."

Xiaoyu had a sweet nap, and I spent the entire afternoon coding hard...