Jiang Baiyu almost made a sound, all the nerves in his body were tense, and he turned his back to Yan Jinzhou to hide. Yan Jinzhou took the opportunity to lift the hem of his pajamas.

The bruise on my back hasn't gone away yet. And because Jiang Baiyu's skin was white, the bruises and bruises were particularly obvious.

"Not yet."

Yan Jinzhou sighed and kissed the indentation gently.

Jiang Baiyu wanted to hide nervously at first but couldn't. I had no choice but to huddle there and be kissed for a while.

He could feel that Yan Jinzhou's kiss was very gentle, as if he was afraid of hurting him. He was also very serious, kissing from the spine up to the gap between the shoulder blades, and the warm breath hit his back, itching, but not uncomfortable.

Jiang Baiyu gradually adapted to this caressing kiss, because he could feel that Yan Jinzhou cherished him. But Yan Jinzhou started to be dishonest after kissing him for a while, and slid one hand down his collar and into his chest.

"......gentlemen."

Jiang Baiyu's voice trembled, and his slightly trembling body wanted to get away, but his curled up body pressed closer to Yan Jinzhou's strong and warm chest.

Yan Jinzhou started to kiss the back of his neck and said with a low smile, "So soft."

Jiang Baiyu pushed him: "The same goes for yours."

Yan Jinzhou: "It's different. It's not as sexy as yours."

"I don't have any."

Jiang Baiyu wanted to refute him but couldn't help but let out a soft snort. Because Yan Jinzhou pinched him badly, the strange feeling instantly spread along his chest to his whole body, making his hands and feet tremble.

"See, it's just different."

"Don't move."

Yan Jinzhou's voice came from the back of his neck. The tone was low, hoarse and mellow, like a whisper, and it sounded very comfortable.

Jiang Baiyu covered almost his entire face with his hands, closing his eyes as if to escape and not daring to open them.

Suddenly, someone knocked on Yan Jinzhou's bedroom door, and the old housekeeper's voice sounded outside: "Second Young Master, are you there? The old man is a little tired and has just been sent to the hospital for recuperation."

Jiang Baiyu was so frightened that he grabbed the quilt with both hands and hid himself. Yan Jinzhou laughed softly at him for being timid, but he never stopped moving.

Jiang Baiyu called him as if begging for mercy: "Sir..."

Yan Jinzhou rolled up his shirt and stuffed it into his mouth, saying, "Bite it and don't make any sound."

Jiang Baiyu bit it obediently for a while, but found that there was no need at all. Yan Jinzhou was just playing tricks to bully him. But he couldn't care about it now. His physiological reaction overwhelmed his sober brain. Jiang Baiyu curled up and hid, fearing that he would be discovered.

But it was still discovered.

Yan Jinzhou finally caught his handle and said, "You are still talking about me, who can't control it more?"

Jiang Baiyu's voice spoke to the soft marshmallow: "It's all you, you did it on purpose."

Yan Jinzhou: "Am I responsible for you?"

"Need not......"

Jiang Baiyu was soon speechless. His mind went blank and his breathing gradually became more rapid. He only heard Yan Jinzhou's pleasant voice ringing in his ears, eroding his sanity little by little.