Ruesha Littlejohn X Y/N~Little Do You Know~

Start from the beginning

I just shook my head in response, looking back down at my food, not wanting to look at Emma and hear her big speech about what she's referring too.

"Right, well, here's an ultimatum, you tell her by the last day of this camp, or I will" Emma says before swiftly getting up from her seat, my head shoots up, eyes almost bulging out of my skull.

"No no no no no no- hang on, hang the wee fuck on" I said quickly, jumping out my seat, "Stop avoiding it Rue, you've hidden it for far too long now, I know how much you wanted to do it, now is the time" Emma says, shrugging her shoulders.

"But- hang on, wait, just fucking wait" I say, sitting back down, burying my face into my hands.

"What?" Emma said, pulling her chair over next to mine, sitting back down, now next to me.

I let out a heavy sigh.

No-one's POV

Emma sat down, looking intensely at Ruesha, as she sat at the table in the dining hall, head buried deep in her hands as she let out a long sigh, her hands shaking.

"Rue?" Emma questioned, gently putting her hand on Ruesha's shoulder, Rue just shook her head, shrugging her off.

"I-I just, I can't Emma. I can't tell her" Rue said stuttering, her voice trembling from the lump forming in her throat as the salty tears brimmed at her eyes.

She removed her head from her hands, looking at Emma, who's demeanour had now changed, she had a face of concern and sympathy for her friend, who was in a state next to her.

"Listen, just listen to me Rue. It'll be fine, okay? I promise you, it'll be alright. All those worries and doubts you have in your head, they'll never go away if you don't tell her and admit it. It'll haunt you forever if you don't say anything Rue. Please, just relax yourself, okay, you've got 10 days here with her now, now is the perfect time to tell y/n before she goes back to Barcelona" Emma says softly, then leaning into Rue, wrapping her arms around her, engulfing Ruesha in a much needed comforting and reassuring hug.

"What if she doesn't think or feel the same though Em?" Rue said so quietly, it was hardly even a whisper.

"I promise you, it'll be fine. Trust me on this, please. Ruesha, just trust me on this, tell y/n" Emma said softly, rubbing Rue on the back. Little did Ruesha know, what Emma knows.

Just as Ruesha was about to speak up, the doors of the dining hall wizzed open, causing both of their heads to shoot up, the rest of the girls quickly poured into the room, the last two in being Katie, and Y/N, walking side by side, laughing at their current conversation.

"Tell her, please" Emma said quietly to Ruesha before getting up and leaving the players to it.

Day 2,

Today was training and team bonding for the Ireland girls, so far, so good, they're all catching up on their life, dramas and all the other gossip girls love.

Ruesha has avoided y/n as much as she could since her conversation with Emma. Y/N sensed something was wrong straight away, seeing how Rue had distanced herself from her. And it did hurt y/n, she thought she'd done something wrong, and so she confided in Emma Byrne, little did y/n know, Rue had done the exact same.

Y/N's POV

"Em, I can't help but feel like i've done something, she's been really weird since after I arrived, like everything was grand when we were coming here, and when we first got here, all were good, but now, I- I don't know, somethings wrong" I said, frustrated and a little upset by Ruesha acting off with me.