Jiang Baiyu was really angry. He turned his head to the window and felt depressed: With Yan Jinzhou's character, how will they get along in the future?

He heard Yan Jinzhou snort and say, "What's the use of being sulky? You have good hands and feet just to be bullied?"

Jiang Baiyu couldn't bear it anymore, turned around and punched Yan Jinzhou hard.

Yan Jinzhou's chest was as hard as a steel plate. He hammered it down so hard that it didn't seem to have any damage to Yan Jinzhou. Instead, it hurt his own hand.

"It's useless. I can't even hit anyone."

Yan Jinzhou mocked him without changing his expression, grabbed the boy's hand and put it on his inner thigh, saying, "Here, if you're really angry, just pinch here."

Jiang Baiyu was furious and pinched Yan Jinzhou's inner thigh hard without thinking.

After all, he is a boy of seventeen or eighteen years old and has considerable strength. Yan Jinzhou's brows twitched slightly, but he still looked sarcastic and said, "That's all? Are you still a man?"

Jiang Baiyu was so angry that he pinched it with both hands.

The skin in this area is the weakest and the nerves are the most sensitive. When he pinched it so hard, he seemed to feel pain in the roots of his legs.

But Yan Jinzhou's expression did not change, and she looked at him silently without moving. There was no smile in her beautiful peach blossom eyes, but she just looked at him deeply.

Jiang Baiyu suddenly noticed that his mood was not right, and stopped, speechless: "Are you feeling no pain?"

"It hurts, but..."

Yan Jinzhou said: "It's comfortable."

Jiang Baiyu finally came back to his senses. It turned out that Yan Jinzhou was deliberately irritating him and deliberately letting him hurt him.

Maybe it was because he felt guilty for hurting his back? Are you using this method to compensate yourself?

Jiang Baiyu lost all his anger and helplessly whispered: "Pervert."

"Praise me?"

As Yan Jinzhou spoke, he raised his hand to touch the boy's soft cheek, rubbing his thumb back and forth against Yan Hong's lips. There were calluses on his fingertips worn out by regular exercise. They were warm and rough, and itched when touched on his face.

Jiang Baiyu saw the longing in his hazy and deep eyes, and couldn't help but shrink back and said, "Sir, I really can't kiss you anymore. We will see so many people tomorrow."

"Know."

Yan Jinzhou reluctantly took back his hand and said in a low and hoarse voice, "I'll take you home now."

Yan Jinzhou started the car and suddenly saw a figure in the reversing mirror. He cooled his eyes and continued to drive calmly until he brought Jiang Baiyu to the Jiang family villa.

It was completely dark at eight o'clock in the evening in late autumn.

Jiang Baiyu stood in front of the door of the villa and said goodbye to Yan Jinzhou, but Yan Jinzhou stood still at the door, "I'll watch you enter the house before leaving."

Jiang Baiyu thought that he didn't want to let her go, so she didn't refuse, opened the door and walked into the Jiang family courtyard.

"correct."

Yan Jinzhou thought of something and added, "Have a good rest after you go home and don't go out again. I'll pick you up tomorrow morning."

Jiang Baiyu turned around: "You don't have to make another trip, I'll go with my parents."