It's full of ceremony and romance.

Yan Jinzhou saw the boy's restraint and said, "If you don't like this, I'll bring you something else to eat later."

Jiang Baiyu: "No, it's quite delicious."

After all, the highest-grade ingredients and top-notch chefs are used to cook it, so the taste will never be bad.

"Then you can't just care about your own happiness."

Yan Jinzhou said seemingly jokingly: "Don't forget, if you don't make me happy today, I will post a message."

here we go again.

It was Yan Jinzhou's attitude that made him unsure whether Yan Jinzhou was treating him for fun and deliberately teasing him, or whether he was serious.

"I don't know how to make you happy."

The boy didn't look at him, lowered his eyes while cutting the steak and whispered: "But if you get angry, I will be angry."

"Are you still angry?"

Yan Jinzhou teased, but still said nonchalantly without being intimidated by the boy at all: "How about we take another photo here? Take one that you are satisfied with, and I will post it again."

Jiang Baiyu stopped eating and asked him seriously: "Do you have to post something?"

Yan Jinzhou: "I have been single for 24 years, and finally got engaged. I have to show it off."

Jiang Baiyu pursed her lower lip and retorted in a low voice: "It's definitely not for this reason."

Yan Jinzhou was startled and asked him with interest: "Then tell me, why do I want to post about us together?"

Jiang Baiyu whispered his speculation: "Send it to Grandpa Yan and others, or show it to the outside world. Use my relationship with you to avoid unnecessary trouble."

As soon as he finished speaking, he saw Yan Jinzhou smiling at him, with a pair of long and charming peach blossom eyes hiding a deep meaning that he couldn't fathom.

Jiang Baiyu was secretly nervous: "Did I say something wrong?"

Yan Jinzhou narrowed her beautiful eyes and looked at the boy for a while, then raised the corners of her lips and said with a smile, "That's right."

it is as expected.

Jiang Baiyu suppressed the emotions in his heart.

Whether it was choosing flowers, sending flowers, or making excuses for a date... Yan Jinzhou probably wanted to show it to others before they got engaged.

After all, he had regained his love once, and since he suffered so much from Lu Qingci, he would never be as in love again in this life as he was in the last life. Not to mention Yan Jinzhou's respect for etiquette and frivolous teasing, thinking that Yan Jinzhou really likes him.

Yan Jinzhou took out his mobile phone, waved it in front of the boy, and said, "So, do you want to cooperate with me in the performance?"

Jiang Baiyu acquiesced.

They sat side by side in front of the floor-to-ceiling window. Yan Jinzhou's tall body was close to Jiang Baiyu, and he raised his mobile phone camera with one hand.

Jiang Baiyu cooperated with him, leaning her head on the man's strong shoulder, looking at Yan Jinzhou's mobile phone screen with a red face, and smiled cautiously.

Yan Jinzhou pressed the shutter button, and the two were frozen together again.

In the photo, Yan Jinzhou looked down at the boy leaning on his shoulder, with a perfect and handsome profile. The boy looked at the camera with a shy smile, his features were handsome, handsome and cute. Behind the two of them is the gorgeous city night view, and beside them are romantic and luxurious restaurant decorations. The boy is also holding a handful of exquisitely packaged blue roses in his hand.