Yan Jinzhou added, "As long as you follow me, you don't have to be afraid of anything."

Jiang Baiyu was startled for a moment and nodded slightly.

For some reason, Yan Jinzhou could really give him a sense of security. Since he and Yan Jinzhou privately agreed on the terms of marriage, he no longer worries that the Jiang family will fall into the same situation as in the previous life.

This man seems to be very reliable.

Soon, the elevator reached the top fifty-fifth floor of the Central Hotel. The moment the elevator door opened, Jiang Baiyu's vision suddenly became clear.

He couldn't help but let out a 'wow' sound.

There were no divided rooms on the top floor, and the entire large flat-floor restaurant of several hundred square meters on the first floor was spread out wide into his field of vision without any wall obstruction.

There are glass chandeliers hung on the towering ceiling, which are bright and luxurious. The load-bearing pillars are decorated with dark colored glass to refract the lighting effect more subtly, and the entire restaurant wall is surrounded by floor-to-ceiling glass windows. Looking down, it feels like you are in the air with the entire city under your feet. Standing here, my whole mood is open.

Yan Jinzhou asked him: "Compared to the library, how does the scenery here look like? Do you like it?"

Jiang Baiyu asked uncertainly: "Did you bring me here because you know that I like to see the city scenery?"

Yan Jinzhou was noncommittal and said, "After all, on your first date, you have to find a place you will like."

It turned out that Yan Jinzhou was really dating him seriously and even took care of choosing a place for the two of them to eat. Jiang Baiyu's heart was filled with some unfamiliar and warm emotions.

He was hurt so badly by Lu Qingci in his previous life, and he never knew what it felt like to be taken seriously.

It turns out that he can be so valued by other men.

The restaurant waiter led them to the reserved seat. Sure enough, it is the best position overlooking the city by the window.

Each table here is far apart, ensuring open space while ensuring the privacy of guests at each table. The leather classical-style sofa booths, the artistic dining table, and the exquisite utensils placed on the dining table are full of romantic atmosphere.

Jiang Baiyu was glad that he came here wearing a set of formal clothes, otherwise he would be out of tune with the environment here.

Yan Jinzhou still had to drive, while Jiang Baiyu was still a student. Their drinks were refreshing lemon sparkling water in tall glasses.

Yan Jinzhou picked up the stem of the glass and asked the boy with a smile: "Would you like to touch it? To celebrate our first date."

Jiang Baiyu no longer refutes the word 'date', and whispers: "Whatever you say is what it is."

As he spoke, he also took the cup and touched it lightly with Yan Jinzhou's cup. There was a crisp sound of the glass bodies clinking, as if the two were dating at the beginning of the ceremony, and Jiang Baiyu's heart trembled.

After that, the waiter began to deliver their set meals one after another.

First, vegetable salmon salad, truffle soup, then steak, dessert, and after-dinner drinks. In full compliance with table etiquette, when a guest has finished one dish, the waiter removes the plate and cutlery, serves another dish, and prepares new knives and forks.