Yan Jinzhou looked at the time and declined, "No, grandpa just called me and asked me to go back. I won't disturb you two today."

  But when he was about to open the door and get in the car, his tall body suddenly swayed.

  Jiang Baiyu saw the same thing as him and hurriedly stepped forward and asked, "Mr. Yan? What's wrong?"

  Under the night, Yan Jinzhou's face looked abnormally pale.

  Yan Jinzhou held on to the car, trying to prop up his consciousness, and said intermittently: "It's just that he's a little dizzy. It should be hypoglycemia. Just take a rest and he'll be fine."

  After saying that, the man's body fell crookedly.

  "gentlemen!"

  Jiang Baiyu anxiously grabbed the man's suit, trying hard to support the man's body with his thin shoulders.

 With quick eyes and quick hands, Jiang Chengyi ran over a few steps before Yan Jinzhou's body fell, and together with Jiang Baiyu supported the man's shaky body.

  He urged Shen Shiyi anxiously and said, "Hurry up and contact the Yan family and say that Jinzhou is sick. Then call the doctor."

  --

  After a while of busy work, Yan Jinzhou lay on Jiang Baiyu's big bed. The smell around him smelled very good, and the light fragrance made him put down all his guard.

  Jiang Baiyu lay on the bedside, picked up a piece of sugar cube and gently put it into the man's mouth, constantly awakening the man's consciousness.

  "Sir, don't fall asleep, the doctor will be here soon!"

  "Can you order some water?"

  Next to him, Jiang Chengyi told the arriving doctor about Yan Jinzhou's symptoms and took care of Yan Jinzhou according to the doctor's instructions.

  Shen Shiyi held warm water in one hand and quietly wiped away tears with the other.

  There are actually people crying for him.

  When Yan Jinzhou saw it, he felt funny in his heart.

  He thought of the condition the boy made to him: to protect the Jiang family.

  No wonder Jiang Baiyu made such a condition to him. Everyone would want to protect such a family.

  Yan Jinzhou said softly: "My housekeeper will be back soon to take me back. I have caused trouble to you."

  Seeing that his expression had indeed recovered, Jiang Chengyi said, "Then you rest first, and we'll wait outside for him to come. Xiaoyu, you stay and look after Jinzhou, and call us immediately if anything happens."

  Jiang Baiyu nodded.

  After they all went out, he and Yan Jinzhou were left in the bedroom.

  The man closed his eyes and lay quietly on his bed.

  Jiang Baiyu once again thought of the two bodyguards Yan Shuyan brought during the day, and asked him softly: "Are you really just suffering from low blood sugar? Are there no other injuries?"

  The man breathes evenly and sleeps calmly.

  Are you asleep?

  Jiang Baiyu frowned. He was worried that Yan Jinzhou might have suffered some kind of physical injury before he suddenly fainted.

  The boy hesitated for a long time, and finally couldn't help but want to check Yan Jinzhou's body.

  He rolled up the man's suit sleeves extremely carefully and looked carefully at the man's arms. The muscles on the long and strong arms were smooth and tight, with no trace of injury.

  The boy carefully put down the man's sleeves and quietly lifted up his suit shirt. The fine-quality shirt was pulled out little by little by the boy with minimal force, and the man's abdomen was gradually exposed under the fine-quality shirt.

  Even when lying flat on his back, the outline of his abdominal muscles can still be seen from his tight abdomen, and his strong waist is like a sharp scimitar, hiding extremely explosive power.

  Jiang Baiyu's face slowly turned red.

  Just when he was about to lift more clothes, Yan Jinzhou suddenly held his hand. Her passionate peach blossom eyes looked at him and she bent a slender arc. The corners of her beautiful lips were slightly raised,

  "Take advantage of me while I'm asleep?"

  Jiang Baiyu:! !

  He looked at the clothes lifted up in his hands and Yan Jinzhou's exposed strong abdominal muscles:...

  It seems that no matter how I explain it, I can't clean it.