Was it seen? Yan Shuyan immediately understood that the principal and the others were called by Yan Shuyan on the way over. And he fell into the trap of Yan Jinzhou!

  Yan Shuyan threw Yan Jinzhou away. Growing up, this happened countless times. It was obviously Yan Jinzhou who harmed him, but he always became the villain every time.

  He couldn't explain why he was right, so he was lectured by his grandfather every time, but Yan Jinzhou became more and more trusted by his grandfather.

  ---

  Mr. Yan was sitting in the Zen room tea room.

  A pair of cloudy eyes looked out the window at the golden ginkgo trees, and sighed: "As people get older, they can see through things that ordinary people can't. I see that if there is something evil in our Yan family, it will eventually cause all the branches and leaves of the Yan family to fall. All descendants are dead."

  The old monk made a cup of tea, brought it over and said with a smile: "Old man, you have never experienced any catastrophe in your life. In the end, can't you turn disaster into good luck?"

  The old man shook his head and said, "You don't know how worry-free those children in our family are. However, I met the Jiang family's children ten days ago. They are really good. They have pure and unpolished nature. After just one glance, I felt that this child could save our Yan family."

  The old monk just thought he was confused, shook his head and smiled.

  "Grandpa, grandpa!"

  Yan Shuran's cry came from outside the corridor and reached the tea room: "Grandpa, Yan Jinzhou is going to throw me off the fifth floor! I almost thought I would never see you again."

 As he said this, the girl threw herself at the old man's legs and cried in fear.

  The old monk knew that this was a wealthy family matter that he could not hear, so he put down the teapot and retreated.

  Mr. Yan looked at his crying and aggrieved granddaughter and snorted: "But I heard that you and your brother teamed up to deceive Jiang Baiyu away and wanted to force him. If Jin Zhou hadn't brought the teachers there, Shu Yan wouldn't have known What the hell would he do!"

  Yan Shuran was stunned.

  How come it reached Grandpa so quickly? !

  It must have been said by Yan Jinzhou!

  Yan Shuran cursed in his heart and cried: "But Yan Jinzhou really wanted to throw me downstairs just now. On the fifth floor, grandpa, look at my arms, they were all caught by Yan Jinzhou."

  She lifted up the sleeves of her school uniform and looked down:...

  It turned out that Yan Jinzhou was wearing two layers of clothes when he caught her, and the first layer was a thick school uniform suit jacket, which caused obvious pain but no obvious traces.

  Mr. Yan lowered his head and glanced with disappointment: "What Yan Jinzhou, Yan Jinzhou. He is your second brother! Being so ignorant of your elders will bring you trouble sooner or later."

  The old man suppressed his anger and said: "You have said that Jinzhou wants to harm you and kill you since you were a child. You have not been good to you for so many years? When has he ever harmed you? It's you and your elder brother who have harmed people again and again. If it weren't for Jinzhou today, If you arrive in time, you will ruin the reputation of our Yan family."

  "Jiang Baiyu is the only son of the Jiang family after all. If something happens to him, do you think the Jiang family can let us go? Do you think the Yan family can take care of you?"

  "But this time it's true, he really..."

  Yan Shuran only had fear of Yan Jinzhou in his heart, and kept saying, "I really want to throw me to death!"

  At this moment, the housekeeper walked in with the phone and said: "Old man, the school called and said that the eldest young master has gone to the school to find Jiang Baiyu twice, and today is the third time. The second young master rushed over and the eldest young master took him He beat the second young master with two bodyguards."

  The school teacher's words are not false.

  Mr. Yan looked at Yan Shuran with disappointment, sighed and said, "Jinzhou wants to throw you to death? Just shut up. If I hadn't been careful since I was little, Jinzhou would have been killed by you long ago."

  "Go and call your eldest brother over. I'm going to teach him a lesson today."