How dare the child lie to him.

  Lao Xu heard Jiang Baiyu ask softly: "I heard that you were harassed by Yan Shuyan, are you serious?"

  Jiang Baiyu didn't know how to answer, so he looked tentatively at Yan Jinzhou upstairs.

  From a distance, Yan Jinzhou actually understood the meaning in his eyes and said, "Don't be afraid, tell the teacher the truth."

  Jiang Baiyu also understood the meaning of Yan Jinzhou's words.

  He nodded to Lao Xu as if he was scared, and whispered: "Yan Shuyan wanted to chase me. He came to the school to find me twice, but I didn't agree to him. This time he was angry and said... that he would take me with him. Leave me."

  What could be the purpose of a powerful adult taking away a student who has not yet experienced the dangers of society?

  Old Xu was still frightened and frightened. He took the boy away and quickly left the place where the trouble was. He said, "Let's go to the school leaders and report this matter to the Yan family!"

  Only Yan Jinzhou and Yan Shuyan were left in the corridor.

  Yan Jinzhou walked upstairs and walked step by step to Yan Shuyan's side. Behind him, the two bodyguards tensed their nerves and looked at him warily, ready to take action at any time, but they did not dare to take action easily.

  "Brother."

  Yan Jinzhou leaned next to Yan Shuyan's ear and shouted softly with a lingering tone.

  There was a weird smile in the voice, which made Yan Shuyan feel cold all over.

  Yan Jinzhou: "There are still 20 days."

  Yan Shuyan: "What?"

  "Brother, your death is counting down."

  Yan Jinzhou murmured softly: "Brother is really good at seeking death. You dare to touch my people. It seems that I have to reconsider the way you die."

  That time, Yan Shuyan thought that Yan Jinzhou was deliberately trying to scare him by saying that he would die in one month, and he didn't take it to heart after that.

  But now, he suddenly felt that Yan Jinzhou might really do something crazy.

  "You! Do you dare?"

  Yan Shuyan suppressed his fear and hummed, "With the old man here, if you dare to mess around, he will immediately expel you from the Yan family!"

  "Grandpa, do you believe in you, or do you believe in me?"

  Yan Jinzhou asked back, "Especially since you have come to school to harass students over and over again. The principal has even filed a complaint with his old man."

  headmaster?

  Yan Shuyan was so angry that he grabbed Yan Jinzhou's shirt: "Did you tell the old man? Yan Jinzhou, besides pretending to be pitiful in front of grandpa, what else can you do!"

  "Do you think you can deceive grandpa like this and let him give you an illegitimate child from the Yan family? I'll dream of you!"

  Yan Jinzhou had a smile in his eyes and raised his hands, as if he was being bullied and threatened by Yan Shuyan.

  Downstairs, two dignified elders, the chairman and the principal of the school, came and happened to see him being 'bullied' by Yan Shuyan.

  The two of them glared at Yan Shuyan fiercely at the same time.