Lucy Bronze X Y/N ~I'm Sick To Death Of You~

Start from the beginning

I sat on the floor, leaning against the window, crying and crying, occasionally sobs would choke out from just how much and hard I was crying, i've just yet again, ruined another relationship.

The more I cried, the worse I felt, and eventually, I was past the point of being able to control my body, I could feel myself about to throw up. I darted for the sink, instantly throwing up heavily, as I continued crying, sobbing and shaking.

No-one's POV

A few hours had passed by, Y/N hadn't come home, Lucy was still a sobbing mess in the couple's apartment, constantly making herself sick in the sink and wretch as she couldn't hold it in.

She could barely hold herself up right to stand above the sink, she had cried herself to exhaustion, physically and mentally.

Once Lucy managed to eventually stop herself from being sick again, she managed to just find the strength to walk over to the sofa, grabbing her phone, looking at the screen for any sort of message from y/n, but there was nothing.

Lucy decided to try and give her a ring, desperate to know that her girlfriend was safe as it was now late and dark.

Lucy held the phone to her ear as she heard it ring, before hearing a ringtone, her head instantly spins around to the noise, on the kitchen counter, it was    y/n's phone. Now this really panicked Lucy, she then noticed y/n's car keys were next to her phone, that caused a deep, twisting pit of anxiety in her stomach.

Lucy quickly thought to message the Barça girls groupchat just to see if y/n was at any of their houses, and just to let her know if she's safe or not.

All of the girls were quick to reply saying they hadn't seen her or spoken to her since training earlier on that day, and they'll let Lucy know if they hear or see anything about y/n.

Two days later

Still, absolutely nothing. Y/N was nowhere to be seen or heard from.

Lucy had gotten the girls involved in looking for her after it had been 24 hours, but no one had any luck in locating y/n. Not hearing anything for two days really caused Lucy's mind to wander off to worst case scenarios.

Alexia had come around their apartment after it being 24 hours since, trying to comfort Lucy, with Alexia being y/n's best mate, Lucy knew that she could rely on Alexia and trust her, and to also try help find y/n.

"Why, WHY, what, why the fuck are we just staying here Alexia, we need to be out looking for her for gods sake. What if somethings wrong? what if she's hurt? what if-if, what- if, she's dea-"Lucy let out, crying, but was very quickly cut off by her club captain.

"No, stop-stop, stop there. Listen Lucy, you CANNOT, think like that, that isn't going to help at all, okay? All of the other girls, and their partners are out looking for her okay? someone needs to stay here just incase she comes back" the Spain and Barcelona captain said softly, trying to reassure and calm her distressed teammate.

A few more hours pass by, and yet again, absolutely nothing. Lucy had even called friends back home to see if she'd gone back home to England or spoken to anyone back there, nope, nothing, another dead-end.

Alexia was constantly messaging the Barça girls for updates, they were all still looking out, even including Keira and Ona.

Alexia's POV

I've known about the insecurities y/n has had about the never ending rumours between Lucy and those two. I mean I get it to a point, Lucy and Keira did used to be together, and their breakup was very messy, and the constant articles and gossip on social media about Lucy and Ona.