52

There are many etiquettes in a royal wedding. The closer the wedding day is, the more nervous Shu Yanyan becomes. She pulls Chu Yu to proofread the process over and over again.

Chu Yu was complaining in his heart, but on the outside he had to act cooperative, sacrificing their tender time to study with Shu Yanyan. But she wasn't paying attention, her eyes would be distracted and glanced at Shu Yanyan's belly.

After doing this several times, the deserting emperor was "caught" on the spot by Shu Yanyan!

Shu Yanyan wrinkled her little nose: "Where are you looking? Why do you look like you are wandering in the world?"

Chu Yu was a little sad, so he simply stared at her belly and asked: "The doctor said that the fetus was unstable in the first three months. You can't do strenuous exercise. I'm thinking...how long will it be until three months have passed?"

Shu Yanyan was stunned for a moment, and when she realized what she was doing, he punched her shoulder with his small fist.

"What are you thinking about all day long!"

Chu Yu smiled and pulled her, and finally succeeded in locking Shu Yanyan into his arms.

After just playing around like this, a little blush appeared on Shu Yanyan's face. Chu Yu pinched Little Rabbit's cheek, resisting the temptation to move, and said seriously: "Okay, no more playing, let's continue." She picked up the guest list on the side: "Where did you just talk about?"

Shu

Yan Yan Yan rolled his eyes at her: "I know you didn't listen carefully."

She took the guest list and flipped through it. Suddenly she remembered something and looked up at Chu Yu: "By the way... I remember you had someone before. My friend, the lady named Ge Meng.

"Didn't you invite her to our wedding? "

When the name was mentioned, Chu Yu's brows suddenly knitted together.

She did not let Shu Yanyan notice her strangeness, and simply wrote lightly: "No, I won't invite her.

Shu Yanyan asked: "Why? " "

She was still very impressed with this person. After all, before her, the most promising queen candidate in the Star Network media was Miss Ge. Chu Yu sighed. After thinking about it,

she

decided to tell Shu Yanyan the truth about the situation. : "Although I have lost my memory of the two years since I disappeared, I have been investigating what happened that year over the years. In addition to the official imperial investigation team, I also commissioned civilian mercenaries...that is, Ge Meng's team.

Shu Yanyan nodded: "Oh, what next? " "

Chu Yu continued while playing with her hair: "But Ge Meng has been unable to find any useful clues.

"After we reunited, I went to look for her. Originally, I just thought that she was not doing well and wanted to end the commission directly. However, after investigation, I found that she had some important clues as early as the day the three of us met in the supermarket. Only However... because of her own selfish desires, she destroyed those clues.

"After that, I prosecuted her in accordance with the laws of the empire. "

Ah?" Shu Yanyan was a little surprised, "A lawsuit?" Then she is now..."

Chu Yu knew what she was going to ask and shook his head: "I don't know, I left the matter to Xiao Yun to handle. However, if nothing unexpected happens, she will face a period of imprisonment and a fine that is doubled based on the commission amount. Shu

Yanyan nodded thoughtfully and asked: "...Why did she destroy those important materials?" "

Chu Yu snorted coldly: "This is not important. What is important is that because of her relationship, it took so long for us to meet again. She has to pay the price for her actions. "

Shu Yanyan sighed and nodded.

Chu Yu was a little funny: "Why are you sighing?

Shu Yanyan said: "...No. "

"I just feel that she is not a bad person in essence, but...since you have sued her, let the imperial law try her." Thinking about it, if Ge Meng really wanted to prevent her from reuniting with Chu Yu, then given her social status, at that

time There could be more. But she only destroyed the information, so she still had good intentions.

Chu Yu lowered his head and rubbed Shu Yanyan's hair with his chin.

"Yeah."

Her thoughts were similar to Shu Yanyan's.

Otherwise, she wouldn't just sue the other party. You know, if she wants, she can ask the Supreme Court to come forward. The crime of obstructing the emperor is much more serious than obstructing the citizens.

Shu Yanyan turned over the guest list and skipped this topic.

She continued to recognize the person above, then pointed to a name and asked: "This...Prince Chu Ming, is he your uncle? Why is his seat so far back? Is it a mistake?" Chu Yu looked at it

. Looking at the name, he said directly: "Don't worry about him, he won't come to this wedding, nor will any of his direct royal relatives." Shu Yanyan turned to look at her: "Why?!" Chu

Yu

pinched Pinch her little cheek: "Yanyan is so curious?"

Shu Yanyan patted her hand: "I know what I should know! Don't make trouble!"

Chu Yu smiled: "Then I can't do it in vain Tell you.

"How about... you kiss me and change the answer to the question? Shu Yanyan gritted his teeth: "

Chu——Yu——! " "

Chu Yu tightened his arms and locked the little rabbit firmly in his arms. In this way, no matter how angry the little rabbit was, he could not leave her. After completing this layer of insurance, she raised her eyebrows: "You asked

earlier I've been asked so many questions and I haven't even been 'charged' yet. What, you don't even want to kiss me now? "

Shu Yanyan tried to struggle, but it failed.

She puffed up her cheeks and pouted, and reluctantly gave Chu Yu's cheek a "chirp".

"Is this okay? "

Chu Yu smiled extremely treacherously.

But she still kept her word: "Uncle Huang has been in trouble recently, and he may stay on his own planet for retirement in the future. "

Shu Yanyan tilted her head.

She looked at Chu Yu and asked tentatively: "Trouble? You did it? "

Chu Yu didn't say anything, and just moved his mouth.

Her meaning was very obvious -

a kiss, another answer.

It was familiar the second time, Shu Yanyan moved very neatly this time, and moved directly towards her.

She thought this time it was just a simple "Hey", but she didn't expect that as soon as her lips touched Chu Yu's lips, she was sucked into him. The next second, Chu Yu's kiss fell like a rain, The beating caught Shu Yanyan off guard.

The little rabbit just passively endured it at first, but gradually, she also got interested, blushed and took the initiative to entangle with Chu Yu, making some comfortable noises from time to time. When the two separated, Shu Yanyan

She was out of breath and couldn't say a word.

Chu Yu touched her cheek and explained plausibly: "This issue is more important, so we have to 'charge a little more'. Shu

Yanyan gritted her teeth.

After her breath calmed down a little, she spoke: "You are saying that your charging standards are not transparent!" You, you said earlier that this question is more 'expensive', so I won't ask it! Chu Yu smiled: "

That won't work. Revealing the 'charging standards' will suppress Yanyan's curiosity." "

Shu Yanyan glared at her.

She thought about it and couldn't bear to suffer: "Okay, I've kissed you, can you talk now?"

Chu Yu nodded.

She admitted generously: "Well, I did do it."

Shu Yanyan: "Why?"

After saying this, she subconsciously covered her mouth: "This question is also included in the previous question, right? You, you can't No more 'charges'!"

Chu Yu pinched her chin: "Okay, this is a discount for old customers." After thinking about it,

she said: "Chu Ming is not very honest.

"He doesn't have much ability. Like this, but he wanted to become an emperor, so he often secretly opposed me. Most of the dirty information about me that you saw on StarNet before was released by him. Even my disappearance had a lot to do with him. "

If he hadn't reunited with Shu Yanyan, if he hadn't been busy with his marriage now, Chu Yu would have already started to settle accounts with him at this time. But... there were priorities, so Chu Yu temporarily suppressed him in his territory. Waiting to clean it up later.

Shu Yanyan was a little frightened, Chu Yu quickly reassured: "But it's okay now. I used to think that he was my uncle, so I never had the heart to do anything. But now... I want to protect you and Yun Miao and won't give him another chance to stand up.

"Leave the matter to me, just pretend that this person doesn't exist."

Shu Yanyan nodded.

Chu Yu took the list and said: "My mother didn't want to see him either, so she deliberately placed him in the back seat and never introduced him to you. I'll tell her later to let her know he won't come. Whatever, You can also modify this list."

Shu Yanyan agreed: "It's time to tell mother."

Chu Yu raised the corners of his lips.

She moved closer to Shu Yanyan and didn't stop until their foreheads touched.

"Okay, this question has been settled. Is there anything else that Yanyan wants to ask?"

Shu Yanyan blushed: "Forget it... I have nothing else to know."

After saying that, she pushed Chu Yushuang away. Arm, just thinking about slipping away from the other person's arms.

It's a pity that the little rabbit has never been a match for the big fox, not to mention that the little rabbit is still pregnant with the baby.

The big fox raised his hand and pulled her back to him.

"Tsk, tsk, that's not possible."

Shu Yanyan said, "Huh?"

Chu Yu touched her face: "In my opinion, our future Queen, there are still many things that need to be understood."

Shu Yanyan's eyes were confused. Piao, just didn't dare to look at her: "Ahem, Bi, for example?"

"For example..." Chu Yu slowly lowered his head, "For example, I know what your emperor likes to see, eat, and do..." Shu

Yan Yan shook her head crazily: "I don't want to know these things!"

In other words, she had already known these things "personally"!

Chu Yu smiled: "No.

" I want Yanyan to know. Shu

Yanyan pressed her shoulder: "You, you are 'buying and selling by force'!" "

Chu Yu stopped pretending, and directly disguised himself in private, revealing his lustful eyes: "Yes, Yanyan is right, now is the part of 'buying and selling by force'. "

Ignoring the little rabbit's struggle, she directly picked him up from the waist and carried him to the soft bed.

Shu Yanyan was waving his hands and feet randomly at first, but after a while, he found that Chu Yu's movements were basically after "ticking", The whole person calmed down. After a while, she suddenly figured it out, arched her body and laughed.

"Hahahaha——"

The eyes of the dissatisfied emperor were about to burst into flames: "Why are you laughing? Shu

Yanyan laughed and said: "Hahaha... I suddenly remembered that the doctor, hahaha, the doctor said that you can't do anything in the first three months, hahahahaha." "

Chu Yu: "..."

Shu Yanyan relied on the baby in her belly to become more and more confident: "Hahaha, Chu Yu, I didn't expect you, too, today, hahaha..." She took the initiative to set up a temptation on the bed

. / She looked confused, and then patted herself: "Ayu, come on~"

Chu Yu gritted his teeth: "..."

She covered her nose, left the bed and walked directly to the bathroom next to her. As she walked, she didn't forget to say harsh words: "Haha , three months is three months.

"Shu Yanyan - just wait for me!"

Shu Yanyan hummed and boldly stuck out his tongue at her: "A little bit."

The bathroom door was closed, and then there was a sound of water.

Shu Yanyan lay on the quilt and briefly imagined the scene after the three months were up...

But as soon as the scene appeared, she cut it off.

"I don't want this, I don't want this! Let's finish this period of happiness first, and let Shu Yanyan pay for the debts in the future by herself!" After comforting herself, she breathed a sigh of relief and went to sleep with a happy heart

.

After a while, she felt a warm body gently leaning against her. The body's instinct made Shu Yanyan take the initiative to approach the warmth and gently bury herself in Chu Yu's arms.

Chu Yu looked at the little rabbit in his arms, sighed softly, then raised the corners of his lips and lay down quietly next to him.

One, two, three, four...

She silently counted the dates in her heart.

——With

everyone's eager anticipation, the wedding was finally held successfully.

There are many royal rules, and the wedding lasted for three days, which even Chu Yu couldn't bear.

More than once, she had an idea and turned into a siren to seduce Shu Yanyan: "My private airship is right behind, let's sneak away quietly and go to the world of two people, okay?" Shu Yanyan was very moved, and then refused

.

"This... is not good, the guests and the media are all here..."

Chu Yu frowned: "The wedding is a matter between the two of us, who cares what they do?"

Shu Yanyan was silent for a moment: "What about mother and Yunmiao? What to do? Are you sure we want to walk away and leave the rest of the mess to them?"

You know, the Queen Mother takes this wedding very seriously. The Queen Mother deserves a lot of credit for their wedding being held so quickly!

Chu Yu touched his chin: "You can take Yunmiao with you."

Shu Yanyan: "..."

She finally understood why the Queen Mother sometimes seemed to dislike Chu Yu.

You are right to dislike it!

Should!

Shu Yanyan silently stayed away from Chu Yu: "I don't want it. If you want to escape, you can escape by yourself."

Chu Yu: "..."

She wanted to persuade him a few more words, but suddenly she felt a sharp gaze coming from the side. Chu Yu carefully turned his head and met his mother's eyes.

The Queen Mother didn't say anything, only her eyes conveyed one meaning.

[If you dare to cause trouble for me, you will be screwed! 】

Chu Yu showed an awkward yet polite smile and stood still, not daring to move at all.

Yun Miao was nearby and noticed something strange about her: "Mother, what's wrong with you?"

The concern from his daughter made Chu Yu feel like spring breeze.

Her eyebrows became gentle again, and she replied in a gentle voice: "Mom, everything is okay... Where is Yun Miao? Do you feel a little bored?" Yun Miao shook her head: "It's not boring." After saying that, she happily put the bouquet in her

hand

to Throwing the chair away: "Mom, I'm going out to play with Aning. You should stay here well!"

Chu Yu said: "???"

The next second, she watched helplessly as her little cotton-padded jacket and a little girl Holding hands, they left the auditorium happily. Yunmiao was very polite and did not forget to wave goodbye to her before going out.

Chu Yu: "..."

She's tired, her wife doesn't support her, her daughter abandons her, and her mother above is still watching her eagerly. What could be more uncomfortable than this?

Shu Yanyan was standing aside, looking at her depressed look. His originally boring mood suddenly became cheerful, and he secretly covered his mouth and laughed.

Chu Yu looked at her: "Are Yanyan very happy?"

Shu Yanyan stuck out her tongue: "Not really."

In fact, it was rare to see Chu Yu looking deflated. She was really... quite happy!

Chu Yu didn't say anything, just squeezed her palm gently.

That night.

When Shu Yanyan was pressed into the thick and soft quilt, the early warning antenna in her body began to flash a strong red light.

Little Rabbit stared blankly at Chu Yu who was kneeling on both sides of him, taking off his gloves lightly, and asked stupidly: "You, what are you going to do?" Chu Yu lowered his head and bit her earlobe punitively: "You don't

know "?"

Shu Yanyan hadn't reacted yet: "I...should I know?"

Chu Yu chuckled.

She told Shu Yanyan a fact directly in his ear: "Yesterday was the last day of the three-month period the doctor said. "

What? Didn't Yanyan take care of herself? "

Shu Yanyan was stunned for a moment, and then her nose felt sore.

How could anyone remember such a strange day so clearly?!

But it was too late for her to know the truth now.

Chu Yu loosened his collar and asked with a smile: "So...are Yanyan ready to 'pay off the debt'? "

Shu Yanyan froze, and then she closed her eyes as if resigned to her fate.

Paying off debts or something... was actually quite comfortable, so I just endured it and passed it!

------------------ - -The

author has something to say:

This book is officially finished!

(Complete the book)