1-10

1

Early summer is bright, the sun is slightly drunk, and the sun is shining on human bones.

In order to make a flower cake that best matched the taste in his memory, Shu Yanyan tore off an edible rose and put it in his mouth to taste. But gradually, the rose petals in her mouth woke up and began to lick her lips and tongue.

Shu Yanyan groaned and woke up, only to realize that there were rose petals in her mouth. They were the lips and tongue of her beautiful daughter-in-law, who were more delicate than flowers. She was just about to hug the other person and deepen the kiss, but the other person raised her head and avoided it.

Shu Yanyan couldn't bear to swallow the fluid in his mouth and stared at the other person's red lips like a man possessed.

The red lips opened slightly: "It's almost time, you should go out."

He said restrained words, but the hands of the owner of the red lips deliberately set fire to the sensitivity of Shu Yanyan. Shu Yanyan's ears were tickled by the teasing, and she stretched out her hand to hook the other person's neck, and begged softly: "Kiss again, um, just for a little longer." A smile of success appeared on the other person's bright face, and he leaned down again and kissed her as if he was being rewarded

. Live comfortably on the lower lip.

She knows how to please her sweetheart very well, and every move teases Shu Yanyan's nerves. When Shu Yanyan was kissed until she couldn't breathe, she moved away from her lips and turned to attack the glands on the back of Shu Yanyan's neck. The glands are slightly raised, and the skin there has turned pale pink. Several teeth marks are clearly visible on it, old and new mixed together, all marks left by her.

She was obviously very satisfied with this scene, and she licked it again possessively, tasting the rich milky fragrance.

"Well -" Shu Yanyan curled up her toes in comfort and her whole body trembled slightly.

At the critical moment, there was a noise from the crib in the room. Shu Yanyan came to her senses and finally realized her dilemma. She gathered up the loose shirt with one hand, put her other hand on the other person's shoulder, and begged softly: "Not now... I have to go to the central square in the afternoon." The other party did not intend to let her go at all, and circled her waist to remind: "Obviously.

Yanyan asked for it."

Shu Yanyan couldn't convince her, and begged for mercy with a red face: "Would you like tonight... tonight?"

The other party reluctantly agreed to this condition, and finally reluctantly kissed the glands on the back of her neck and took a step back.

Shu Yanyan took the opportunity to run into the bathroom. After briefly washing up, she picked up her things and prepared to go out.

At the entrance, the beautiful daughter-in-law came to say goodbye to her with her several-month-old baby in her arms. Shu Yanyan lowered her head to tease, and the baby danced with laughter. Shu Yanyan was extremely soft-hearted, and was afraid that she would not be able to leave if she delayed any longer. She hurriedly pressed a kiss on the baby's cheek, raised her head and said to the beautiful wife, "I really have to go. I won't be able to catch the bus if I wait too late. "You have worked hard to take care of the baby today

. Come back after shopping~"

The two naturally exchanged a light kiss, and the beautiful daughter-in-law's slender fingers caressed her glands. Shu Yanyan's face turned red, and she opened the door and rushed out. "When I come back, I'll give it to you

. Bring delicious food with the baby~"

She heard the other party chuckle, and Yu Yu's voice could make people weak in the legs: "Just bring it to Yun Miao. After all, for me...

"Nothing tastes better than you."

Understanding the hint in the other person's words, Shu Yanyan was so embarrassed that she ran away.

The shopping went very smoothly that afternoon. She carried a lot of big and small bags, and even went to the flower shop with the best reviews to buy a small bouquet of the new variety Gypsophila for her beautiful wife. But the good mood only lasted a few hours. When Shu Yanyan returned to the downstairs of her home, she found that her home was surrounded by federal police.

The dilapidated but cozy little home she had left before, the two-story building she had lived in for two years, had been razed to the ground and turned into a piece of scorched earth.

The merchandise in Shu Yanyan's arms fell to the floor, and she wanted to rush forward like crazy, but was stopped by the well-prepared police. But she was so excited that several Alpha police officers almost couldn't stop her from being an Omega. In the end, a female police officer brought a swaddling baby in front of her. Shu Yanyan managed to calm down and sat down on the ground holding the baby.

"This place was attacked by T-star thieves, and the original building no longer exists. We found three burnt corpses of star thieves at your home, as well as a little baby who miraculously survived without any injuries." Shu

After Yanyan digested this sentence, she grabbed the police officer's sleeve and said, "Where is my lover? Have you seen my lover? She is an Alpha female, very tall, very beautiful, wearing a light blue... ..."

"I'm sorry, ma'am." The police officer's voice was very cold. "Nothing else was found at the scene. It is speculated that your lover has either been kidnapped or melted by gunfire. Even the body cannot be found." "Impossible

. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu: Impossible -" Shu Yanyan collapsed and pushed her away, leaning over to hug her daughter. Under the attack of heartbreaking pain, she could no longer bear it and cried bitterly as if no one was around.

...

"Ding-a-ling--"

Qian Mian was awakened by the ringing of the bell. Shu Yanyan opened her eyes in confusion, only to find that she was dreaming about that afternoon again.

She was an ordinary little girl on modern Earth. After graduating from college, she inherited her family's pastry shop and became very successful. However, the idea of ​​time travel hit her hard. On her 23rd birthday, Shu Yanyan woke up and became an Omega girl in a remote federation in the interstellar era.

Fortunately, God was kind to her. On a strange planet, she met an Alpha woman who also had no past. The two fell in love by various opportunities and gave birth to a lovely baby girl.

Shu Yanyan likes girls and has never thought that she could have a baby of her own blood with her lover. She was very satisfied and thought she could live happily in this era, but God played a huge joke on her. Just like in the dream, on a warm summer afternoon, she lost her partner.

But Shu Yanyan didn't believe that her beautiful daughter-in-law would die. She took care of the child alone while waiting for news. The efficiency of federal affairs was too slow. A month ago, Shu Yanyan made a bold decision - she took her daughter to immigrate to the powerful Huaqi Empire, preparing to settle down in the empire and hire a professional team to continue searching for people.

Early this morning, she just sent her daughter Shu Yunmiao to a local kindergarten in the capital. At this moment, she finally realized that what woke her up was an incoming phone call.

Shu Yanyan regained consciousness and connected the communication.

On the other end of the communication was a teacher from Daystar Kindergarten.

"Hello, is this Yunmiao's mother? Yunmiao is fighting with other children in the kindergarten. Can you please come over now?" Shu Yanyan responded: "I'll be there right away." Taking a taxi to the kindergarten office,

Shu

Yanyan As soon as Yanyan entered the door, he saw Shu Yunmiao standing in the corner. As soon as the mother and daughter looked at each other, Xiao Yunmiao obediently smiled at Shu Yanyan.

Shu Yanyan came to her side and carefully checked her body: "Is the baby injured?"

Yun Miaoyang raised her little face and shook her head: "No~"

Shu Yanyan just breathed a sigh of relief when she heard Zaizi ask cautiously. : "Can I ask mommy to hug me even if I'm not injured?"

Shu Yanyan was so soft-hearted that she quickly picked up the little girl and responded with a smile: "Of course." She kissed Yunmiao's face and asked: "Tell mommy "Hey, what happened?"

Yunmiao said, "Mommy made egg rolls today. At noon, I gave the egg rolls to the children in the class." "Yeah.

" Shu Yanyan nodded.

She specifically asked Yunmiao to do this. Yunmiao was a transfer student. She hoped that her little girl could quickly establish a good relationship with the people in the class.

"But a kid from another class suddenly rushed in, so I gave mine to him. After he finished eating, he asked Yunmiao for it again!" Yunmiao puffed up her cheeks, "Yunmiao didn't have any anymore, so he went to grab it from others. There's still nothing left to eat!"

Shu Yanyan paused and then asked: "...So, Yunmiao fought with him?"

Shu Yunmiao pursed her lips: "I'm trying to reason with him."

Shu Yanyan wanted to ask again, the school teacher He waved them over.

The parents of the little boy who was beaten have also arrived. At this time, the little boy's mother stood in front of the surveillance video, glaring at Shu Yanyan with righteous indignation: "How do you teach your children? Just talk nicely, and your little girl just pushes her. Are you educated?"

Shu Yanyan did not respond and stood over to check. After a while, she politely asked the teacher: "I want to listen to the conversation between the two people before Yun Miao's recommendation, is that okay?" The teacher nodded and brought up the audio. Soon, the little boy's childish but vicious words resounded throughout the classroom and office

: "Why do you care about me? Your mother doesn't want you, you are the bad boy!"

Xiao Yunmiao in the video was obviously stunned. After a moment, she angrily retorted: "My mother didn't want me!"

The little boy made a face at her. : "I heard it all. Teacher Huang said in the office that you are a child of a single-parent family and have no mother. You are a bad boy that no one wants!" He was very arrogant: "Hurry up and give me all the egg rolls, otherwise I'll tell Ah Cai to bite you!"

Ah Cai was a simulated robot dog at his feet. In the interstellar era, wealthy families would give their children an electronic pet to accompany their children as they grew up. When necessary, the electronic pet could also play a role in protecting the child, such as electric shock to gangsters, automatic alarm, etc.

Upon hearing the command, Ah Cai barked at Yun Miao.

At this time, Yun Miao in the picture suddenly reached out and pushed the little boy. The little boy was completely unprepared and fell to the ground. After he got up, he wanted to take revenge, but was stopped by the teacher on duty who arrived.

Xiao Yunmiao, who was lying in Shu Yanyan's arms, lowered her head and explained softly: "I...I didn't know that puppy was fake. I was scared and accidentally pushed him down." The little boy's mother heard

that Yan said scornfully: "Where did you come from, a country bumpkin who doesn't even know about simulated electronic pets?"

She looked at Shu Yanyan and mocked in a strange way: "Oh, but that's right. I heard that you just came from a remote country and you shouldn't be able to afford electronic pets. Pet?"

Xiao Yunmiao lowered her head and was speechless.

Shu Yanyan: "Ha."

Everyone was attracted by her sneer and looked at her one after another.

Shu Yanyan was not afraid, and faced the little boy's mother's gaze and asked, "Your child can afford electronic pets, so why is his quality so poor?" Do you think there is no problem at all when those words come out of his mouth? ? "

The little boy's mother was unreasonable. She raised her eyebrows and said quibly: "What did he say? Isn't it all the truth? My child has a good memory and can remember everything the teacher says. Shu

Yanyan took a deep breath: "We are not a single-parent family. Yunmiao's other mother, like me, loves our children deeply." Yunmiao can apologize for accidentally pushing someone down, but your children must also take responsibility for their words and deeds and apologize to Yunmiao!

The little boy's mother began to act rudely: "Are you crazy? " I want my baby to apologize, no way! Shu

Yanyan knew that such people could not communicate. She lowered her head and saw the simulated robot dog on the ground. She thought for a while and said, "Ah Cai, if a child attacks others with vicious words, what should we do next?" "

This little boy's electronic pet has a low intelligence level. It is connected to the Imperial Children's Education Platform and has the responsibility of guiding children. The questions Shu Yanyan asked were relatively common, so although she was not Ah Cai's owner, Ah Cai also He replied in an electronic voice: "It is wrong to attack others with vicious words. Children must apologize to each other in time~" Shu Yanyan raised her head and looked at the little boy's mother: "A dog knows the truth, but you still plan to hide it?

" Do you understand being confused? "

The faces of the boy's parents suddenly turned ashen.

In the office, several kindergarten teachers covered their mouths and laughed, looked at the little boy's parents mockingly, and whispered.

"Haha, some people live worse than a dog.

"Tsk, with parents like this, no wonder the child develops that kind of character. " "

Their family has always been very arrogant, and finally they met someone who can cure them!" "

The little boy's mother was so angry that she kicked Ah Cai, her face completely lost. She grabbed the little boy and pointed at Sang and Huai: "What's so rare about those broken snacks? I don't usually buy you enough at home? The little

boy also had a tough temper and shouted to his mother at the top of his lungs: "The egg rolls are delicious, I have never eaten them before!" I want her egg roll! Shu

Yanyan declined gently: "The egg rolls will be given to friendly children. Unfortunately, we don't welcome you." When the boy heard this

, he immediately burst into tears: "No, no, I want it!" I want it! "

The boy's mother's face turned red.

She couldn't stay any longer, and without even saying goodbye, she dragged the boy away in dejection.

--------------------

The author has What I want to say:

It's a new one~

Is anyone watching? Leave a claw qwq.