After returning home, Fang Suqing did not leave immediately.

Two children and Guan Guan were playing in the house, and Fang Suqing invited Shu Yanyan to go outside to breathe.

Under the moonlight, two figures, one tall and one short, look somewhat harmonious.

Fang Suqing was the first to speak: "It can be seen that Yunmiao really needs a mother."

She already knew that Chu Yu was pretending.

Shu Yanyan looked at the ground: "I'm telling you to laugh."

Fang Suqing turned around after hearing this and reached out to hold Shu Yanyan's shoulders. Shu Yanyan was stunned for a moment and was forced to raise his head to look at her.

Fang Suqing: "I think you've noticed something.

"Yanyan, I've always...liked you. "

Faced with this sudden confession, Shu Yanyan didn't know how to react. She was stunned for several seconds. After she came to her senses, she replied stupidly: "Thank you, thank you..." Fang Suqing was amused: "I didn't want you

. Say thank you to me...what do you think?

"What, what do you think? " Fang

Suqing took a deep breath: "What do you think of me? Do you think we have a chance to be together?"

Shu Yanyan finally regained consciousness: "I'm sorry, Su Qing, I..." "

Shh!" Fang Suqing interrupted her, "I know this is a bit sudden for you, but I don't want to hear your hasty answer."

She continued: "We are very suitable. We are both single and raising children by ourselves. " Coincidentally, both Yunmiao and Tiantian are very fond of us adults.

"Yanyan, I think this is fate's arrangement."

Shu Yanyan was speechless.

Fang Suqing continued: "That man has been missing for a long time. According to the laws of the empire, he will be pronounced dead soon. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to mention this matter. What I mean is that I hope you can think about yourself and Yunmiao." Thoughts.

"I would love to be the one who can take care of you.

"At the same time, I am also convinced that I will do better than that person. I will not let you live in a place like the Chaos Federation, let alone disappear from your lives suddenly." Shu Yanyan lowered his head

.

She was a little at a loss, but she couldn't refute Fang Suqing's words.

Even if she doesn't think about herself, she can't ignore the fact that Yun Miao really longs for a mother.

"So..." Fang Suqing asked, "Think about it, okay? Think about it."

She promised: "I will wait for you."

Shu Yanyan remained silent.

Under the moonlight, she slowly raised her head, looked at Fang Suqing, and suddenly said, "Thank you, Suqing..."

Chu

Yu hid in the dark and watched Fang Suqing's car drive away.

She didn't know what she was doing. Before today, if someone told her that she would secretly hide outside her loved one's community and peek, she would twist that person's head off.

But at this moment, she couldn't control herself at all.

Before Fang Suqing left, Shu Yanyan hugged her briefly beside the car. That brief second was enough to make Chu Yu lose his mind.

After watching Fang Suqing leave, Shu Yanyan walked home alone.

She calmed down her mood silently, because Yunmiao and Xiao Feijiu were still waiting for her at home. She needed to get back to her state as soon as possible and could not let her children worry about her.

But suddenly, she felt herself being pulled by someone, and then the two of them disappeared into the grass next to them.

Shu Yanyan wanted to scream, but her mouth was covered. After she calmed down from her panic, she discovered that the person who "held" her hostage was actually Chu Yu, whom she thought had left before.

Shu Yanyan: "You, why are you here?"

On one side, Chu Yu gently helped her comb her messed up hair. On the other side, the face that had taken off the mask had a somewhat indifferent expression.

She didn't answer Shu Yanyan's question and asked instead.

"Do you think I have always been a gentleman?"

22

The moonlight and street lights were blocked, making this space appear dark and cramped. Shu Yanyan couldn't help but breathe harder, hoping to get more oxygen for her brain to think. It's a pity that Chu Yu, who was covering her body, didn't give her this chance. She leaned forward and approached, not even willing to leave her any room to breathe.

In this way, all Shu Yanyan breathed into his body was the scent of the other person. This situation was very bad. When she realized something was wrong, the glands in the back of her neck had begun to feel slightly hot.

After three years of separation, her body longed for the scourge before her even more than her consciousness.

Shu Yanyan quickly held her breath until she couldn't help it anymore, then she opened her mouth slightly and breathed through her mouth. This was uncomfortable. After a while, the corners of her eyes turned red, and she looked like she had suffered some great grievance.

Chu Yu, who was pressing on her, sighed.

She pinched Shu Yanyan's chin and kept her head raised: "I haven't bullied you yet, why are you acting like this?"

Shu Yanyan glared over with red eyes.

Although she tried her best to frown and let Chu Yu understand her dissatisfaction and anger at this time, the moisture in her eyes still betrayed her, making her look even more pitiable.

Chu Yu felt like his heart was being pinched.

She found that while feeling sorry for the other person, she enjoyed this moment very much.

Enjoy making the other person cry.

Of course, this kind of bad taste cannot be shown, at least not until the person is firmly tied to his side.

She thought for a while and began to settle accounts with Shu Yanyan.

"You can hug and cuddle with other people. I haven't done anything yet. Are you so intolerable?"

Shu Yanyan was stunned for a moment. After she realized what she was doing, she became more and more embarrassed: "You, are you spying on us?"

Even though he is thick-skinned , For example, Chu Yu felt a little guilty after hearing this.

But the jealousy in her heart was overwhelming at this time, and this guilty conscience could not restore her "conscience" at all.

"I'm not peeping."

She said rogue: "I see you, isn't it natural?"

Shu Yanyan tried to struggle: "Then you are pressing me like this, isn't it natural?"

The two of them were very close, no matter where they were. Any tiny movement made by one party will be completely captured by the other party.

The little rabbit trapped in her arms began to squirm. She thought she had used her strength, but to the hunter, this movement was more like some kind of playfulness. Chu Yu allowed her to vent for a while, then took the opportunity to put his arms around her waist and press Shu Yanyan against him.

The slight gap that originally existed between the two of them was completely eliminated by this action. Shu Yanyan felt like she had hit a wall. The wall was soft and warm, wrapping her whole body inside. Chu Yu's body temperature was transmitted through her clothes, and the heat squeezed out some of the thin oxygen in the air, making it increasingly difficult for her to breathe.

Little Rabbit was startled. He raised his arms and leaned in Chu Yu's arms, not even daring to breathe again.

Sensing that the person in his arms was quiet, Chu Yu lowered his head and saw Shu Yanyan's red ears.

She squeezed her hand itchingly and asked with a chuckle: "Are you honest?"

Shu Yanyan held her breath and asked in a low voice: "...let me go."

Chu Yu's hand moved backward from the shell of her ear, stroking to the back of the neck.

She accurately found Omega's fragile gland, but did not touch it. She only stretched out her index finger and circled that spot.

itch!

Shu Yanyan's whole body trembled slightly -

the glands are the Achilles' heel of every Omega and one of the most sensitive parts of the body. She subconsciously tried to avoid the hand behind her neck, but found in vain that this would only push her further into Chu Yu's arms.

dilemma.

Looking at the little white rabbit shivering in his arms, Chu Yu finally felt better.

She lowered her voice and tried to disguise herself as a harmless existence: "Look, you are so simple, how can you not pay attention to guarding against bad guys?" She leaned close to Shu Yanyan's ear and asked, "That surname

Fang is not a good thing, don't meet her after Yanyan, okay?"

Shu Yanyan was about to cry but had no tears.

"...She's not a bad person."

The voice was too soft and was kept in his mouth. Chu Yu didn't hear it clearly and asked, "What?"

Shu Yanyan thought she was not satisfied with her answer.

She flinched and started to discuss: "Let me go first."

"No." Chu Yu refused.

She put her hands on Shu Yanyan's waist domineeringly: "If you let go, Yanyan will run away."

Shu Yanyan finally couldn't help it.

The moist mist that had been swirling in his eyes condensed into teardrops at this moment, falling down like broken threads.

"Wuwu, I won't run away. Obviously, you ran away on your own, wuwu——" The

fatigue from the whole day at the garden party, the nervousness of being suddenly "attacked" just now, plus the excitement evoked by Chu Yu's words All kinds of memories about the past made her completely unable to control herself.

At this moment, she just wanted to vent her emotions.

Chu Yu was stunned for a moment.

This time she did hear what Shu Yanyan said, but unfortunately she couldn't understand Shu Yanyan's meaning at all.

What do you mean, she obviously ran away?

When did she run?

Unfortunately, now is not the time to think deeply. The crying Shu Yanyan is the one she cares about most. Chu Yu simply interpreted that sentence as a misunderstanding, lowered his head and began to comfort the coquettish little rabbit in his arms.

"Don't cry, don't cry."

She lowered her head and carefully wiped Shu Yanyan's tears.

In Chu Yu's memory, the memories related to crying were very old. She didn't know that

if a crying person was comforted, there was a high probability that she would not get better immediately.

She would only cry more freely.

So Chu Yu was dumbfounded to find that the little rabbit who was just whimpering in a low voice actually cried louder and louder, with tears pouring down like he was asking for money.

After living for so many years, she felt completely helpless for the first time.

After reacting, she followed the coaxing method in her memory, hugged the person and patted her back gently.

"Yanyan, be good, don't cry anymore. I will obey you in everything, don't cry, okay?" Shu

Yanyan said: "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu"

Chu Yu felt as if something was blocking his heart.

"If you feel really uncomfortable, why don't you scold me?"

Shu Yanyan said: "Woooo...hiccup!"

He cried until he hiccupped.

Chu Yu held her hand: "You hit me, I won't fight back and I'll let you hit until you're happy, okay?"

Shu Yanyan finally had some reaction.

She was really so angry with Chu Yu that he actually followed his instructions and punched her twice on the shoulder with his small fist.

Of course, the strength of this idea was like scratching an itch for Chu Yu.

But she still pretended to be hit hard and muttered: "Well, it hurts."

Shu Yanyan stopped.

Chu Yu stopped pretending and asked with a sigh: "You were beaten, why are you still crying?"

Shu Yanyan wiped his face.

She was still sobbing, looking at Chu Yu and accusing: "You, you are the bad guy." How could Chu Yu

not follow her, and nodded quickly: "Yes, yes, I am the bad guy."

Shu Yanyan continued to state his Position: "Su Qing, Su Qing is a good person, not a bad guy."

Chu Yu's face turned a little blue, and he said without conscience: "...Well, she is a good person."

Shu Yanyan: "You, you are not allowed to do this in the future. Let go, let go of me."

Chu Yu secretly moved the hand that was slapping her back down, and placed it around her waist: "Well, I don't do this anymore."

Shu Yanyan sniffed: "I, I don't like you. ."

Chu Yu: "..."

She could compromise on the above words, but she couldn't agree with this sentence at all.

But she didn't dare to stand up for herself at this time, so she could only lower her voice and argue in a low voice: "Yanyan said angry words."

Shu Yanyan paused, buried her head and continued to shed tears.

Chu Yu still felt distressed after all.

She asked: "You were beaten and scolded by you, so why are you still crying?"

Sometimes emotions are released to a certain extent, and it is not up to the person involved to decide when to stop.

Shu Yanyan was also a little helpless, sobbed and explained: "I, wuwu, I don't know, stop, I can't stop."

Chu Yu sighed.

She stared at Shu Yanyan for a while, then suddenly said: "If you cry again, I will kiss you."

Shu Yanyan was stunned for a moment.

This sentence was particularly effective. She was so surprised that her tears stopped for a moment, and she actually showed signs of stopping immediately.

Chu Yu gritted his teeth.

She seized the opportunity and before Shu Yanyan could react, she quickly lowered her head and gently touched the corner of her lips.

At this moment, both of them held their breath.

All the rustling sounds around him seemed to have disappeared, and only his own heartbeat could be heard in Shu Yanyan's ears. She was so surprised that she forgot to cry and just looked at Chu Yu blankly.

This gaze tickled Chu Yu's heart, but she was afraid of making the person she had managed to coax cry again, so she could only suppress the desire in her heart.

After taking a few deep breaths, Chu Yu dared to speak: "...Look, it really works, don't cry anymore."

Shu Yanyan: "..."

She seemed to have whispered something, but Chu Yu didn't hear it clearly and could only He lowered his head to the corner of her lips and asked, "Well, what?"

Shu Yanyan raised her head slightly.

"...I still want to cry."

The nerves in his brain seemed to be scalded by the sudden rush of blood to his head. It took Chu Yu a few seconds to digest just three words.

She held Shu Yanyan's face and asked stupidly, "Do you still want to cry?

" "Is that what I mean?" "

Now the one with itchy teeth was Shu Yanyan.

Unable to think too much, after realizing the desire in his heart, Shu Yanyan stretched out his arms and climbed up the back of Chu Yu's neck.

Chu Yu's eyes widened slightly Big, subconsciously held her waist, and the next moment, two soft lips touched her, almost making her legs weak on the spot. It was different from the previous touch like a dragonfly. The two people's lips touched each other, and Chu

Yu

slightly When she opened her lips, the tip of her tongue could touch the soft flesh in Shu Yanyan's mouth.

The touch was indescribable. She only knew that there seemed to be some kind of magic power, tempting her to lick it, and then lick it again. Frequent attacks were a big blow to Shu Yanyan It was a little hard to resist. When the kiss went deep, a glistening stream of fluid was left on the corner of her mouth, but it was quickly pulled back into Chu Yu's mouth. In a certain apartment room, a little girl over two years old was no longer thinking about the building blocks in front of her

. .

She looked at the little Fatty Jiu who had fallen on the window sill worriedly, and asked: "Guan Guan... Mommy sent Aunt Fang and Tiantian away. What, why haven't you come back?" "

Little Fatty chirped: "Alas -"

Yunmiao flattened her mouth, and her round eyes suddenly lost their sparkle: "I, I want Mommy to come back! "

Little Fat Jiu finally made a move.

It withdrew its gaze, left the window sill and flew back to Yun Miao: "Yanyan... I have to wait a while before I can come back. Yun

Miao puffed up her cheeks: "Why?"

Xiao Fei gritted his teeth: "She was kidnapped by an evil dragon! " Yun

Miao opened her mouth. After reacting for a while, the corners of her mouth turned down: "Mommy, is Mommy going to be taken away?" "

Little Fat Jiu raised his wings and covered his forehead: "...No way.

"She will be back soon."

Yunmiao confirmed: "Is it true?"

Xiao Feijiu muttered to himself: "I don't know...but she shouldn't be able to do such a stupid thing as actually snatching someone back to the palace, right?

" ...but she is such a bitch now! "

The slander is the slander. Faced with Xiao Yunmiao, it still replied: "Really.

"I defeated the evil dragon at the banquet and came back to accompany you."

Yunmiao nodded doubtfully, but she was no longer worried.

She obediently rearranged the blocks in front of her, amusing herself while waiting for Shu Yanyan to return.

Downstairs corner.

Chu Yu felt like he was going crazy.

It was obviously her first time being intimate with someone, so she should be young and unfamiliar. But she discovered that she had an inexplicable familiarity and understanding of Shu Yanyan's body.

As if she had some inexplicable talent, she could even tell from Shu Yanyan's gasping breaths whether she was feeling well or not and whether she needed to slow down and adjust her breathing.

The two of them were like an old married couple, and Chu Yu, a "green novice", actually kissed Shu Yanyan so hard that she melted into a puddle.

At this time, Chu Yu raised his head slightly. The lips of the two separated, and when Shu Yanyan lowered her head and gasped for air, Chu Yu's hand moved gently to the back of Shu Yanyan's neck, as if guiding her.

After finding the gland and pressing it accurately, she felt the subtle vibrations of the other person's body as expected.

That inexplicable intuition was telling her that

Shu Yanyan was very comfortable now...

and very well-behaved.

Very well behaved.

So she can do whatever she wants.

Chu Yu's lips left the corner of Shu Yanyan's lips, kissed all the way down, and soon came to the Omega's glands.

Shu Yanyan was close to estrus, and as soon as he got close to her glands, Chu Yu smelled a strong milky fragrance.

Sweet but not greasy.

There is no moment when Chu Yu feels that he loves sweets more than he does now.

She was involuntarily attracted, her lips and tongue came to the piece of skin with the strongest milky scent, and she gently licked it.

Shu Yanyan's breathing became lower, and the weight of her body clung more to Chu Yu.

When both of them were confused and infatuated, Chu Yu opened his mouth and showed his teeth.

She wanted to tag Shu Yanyan.

The moment she bit into it, a familiar Alpha aura hit her.

Chu Yu was actually mentally prepared.

Shu Yanyan had been marked by another Alpha before, and the two even had a little daughter named Yun Miao. Shu Yanyan's glands/body must have retained each other's pheromones.

But it doesn't matter.

Alpha was very particular about the law of the jungle, and before biting it, Chu Yu was extremely sure that she would be able to use her own pheromones to cover up the scattered remnants of the opponent.

However, when she felt the sporadic pheromone, she didn't feel any threat, not even the most basic rejection.

This strange phenomenon made her unable to react, and she was stunned for two seconds.

It was at this time that a sound of footsteps sounded not far away, awakening Shu Yanyan's mind.

She stared back in confusion, and suddenly pushed Chu Yu away who almost bit her glands.

Chu Yu retreated, and Liangfeng took the opportunity to squeeze in. Being blown by the wind, both of them calmed down a little.

Shu Yanyan covered the position of the gland with one hand, took out the necessary Omega emergency medicine from his pocket with the other hand, and sprayed it twice into his mouth.

After a while, the milky smell in the air gradually dissipated.

"I'm going back." Shu Yanyan explained in as calm a voice as possible.

Chu Yu was stunned for a moment, but his body reacted in time and grabbed her wrist immediately.

She wanted to say something, ask Shu Yanyan about the mark on the back of her neck, but when she opened her mouth, she found that she had no way to ask. So she simply didn't want to think about those things that would spoil her fun, and just asked: "You're not angry anymore?"

Shu Yanyan still blushed: "You're not angry."

Chu Yu smiled.

After just now, the relationship between the two has made a huge leap, and many things no longer need to be explained.

She thought for a while and suddenly asked: "Yunmiao said... you have a photo of Shu Qing in your hand?

"Can you show it to me? "

Shu Yanyan was a little surprised.

She thought for a moment: "Didn't you tell me before... that the past is not important, you have to look forward? "

Chu Yu felt like her throat was blocked by what she said.

She took a deep breath: "The past is indeed not important... But for our future, I must resolve the matter about Shu Qing. "

Shu Yanyan looked up at her.

After a moment, she nodded: "I understand. She

turned around and glanced at the location of her house: "I'm going back. Yunmiao is at home alone. I'm afraid I'll have to wait."

"Photos...I'll send them to you later using Zhi Nao."

Chu Yu nodded: "Yeah."

The two of them stopped talking. Chu Yu silently sent Shu Yanyan downstairs. After watching her go upstairs, he waited for another two days. After a few minutes, he reluctantly turned around and left.

What she didn't know was that after entering the apartment building, Shu Yanyan did not dare to go home immediately.

She hid in the corridor, covering her face that was still burning, and waited quietly for the agitation in her heart to subside.