Kajal chuckled at her and said,

" You are saying this advika. Haven't you remembered how you reacted? And about the right in being angry with me. Then she has all the rights. More than you, even more than Abhimaan and Vidhyut. You know why because she is the only one who has treated me as a mother, loved me and made me feel like a mother after years. Aur Jo bacha maa se  sab se jyada pyaar karta hai usse maa se gussa hone ka haq sabse jyada hota hai."

Advika realized that Kajal is right. Only Jeevika made her feel like a mother so she got all the right to get angry.  Even after knowing the whole truth. Advika's maturity couldn't let her come this close to kajal how much jeevika came in the last few months. So she nodded.

Flashback ends.

*************

Jeevika is staring while holding her ears. And spoke once again.

" Please forgive me. If you want you can shout at me. But please forgive me."

When Kajal didn't said anything she said,

" Fine, I will do 10 sit ups. Then you have to forgive me ok."

She started doing sit ups and  spoke in between.

" Please Aunty maaf kardo. Mai to hu hi bewkuf gadhi. Please maaf kardo."

Kajal came to her and hold her ears and said,

" Dare you say something bad about my daughter. I am not angry at you now. But I will be if you say something about her. "

Jeevika stop her situps and said,

" But I didn't say anything bad about your daughter. I  said bad about ...."

She stopped speaking as she realized.

" Do you mean you are not angry at me? And I am your daughter ?"

Kajal nodded at her. And she jumped her place,

"Yeeeeee" and hugged Kajal.

She also hugged her back. And Jeevika spoke,

" I am pakka pakka pakka wala sorry."

" It's ok Beta, I was not angry at you." She said, Everyone else smiled looking at them.

But Jeevika broke hug from one side and spoke while keeping her head still on Kajal's shoulder,

" You know Aunty this is all because of this idiot Vidhyut's fault. That I got angry with you."

Vidhyut looked at  her with wide eyes. That how smoothly she put all the blame on him.

" How is that my fault?"

" Hooo all this is your fault. Who told you to drink a whole bottle of Alcohol and get drunk and then tell me half a story. If you had told me everything in the scene then you would have told me the whole story. But no you have to get drunk and then tell me everything."

" Ohh please you could have waited till I got my consciousness back. But no, you just need a little spark to blast on someone. This is the reason I call you little Patakha. Blasting on any one and every one whenever you get a chance."

" But why did you get drunk in the first place?"

" Because I thought you wouldn't come back to me."

" Then you could have waited for sometime. But no, you decided to get drunk."

" Because Abhi kept you here. And that is your fault. You went to him for help."

" If you would have listened to me and told me everything then I wouldn't have gone to him. Also….."

Because she can complete a voice boom in the living room. Making both of them shut up.

" Enough."

Both of them became silent and looked at the floor.

" Why are both of you fighting? When everything is ok now ?"  Abhi asked, getting irritated.

" Because he is not accepting that this is all his fault." Jeevika spoke

" I don't understand how everything became my fault?" Vidhyut argues back.

" Because you got drunk." She said,

" Stop taunting me for getting drunk. I got drunk because of you." He said,

" Did I ask you to drink."

" Because you didn't come with me."

" Because Abhi said no to me."

" You went to him."

" But I didn't tell him to keep me here. He said not to go. So now decided, it 's all Abhi's fault "  she said in a declaration tone.

Abhimaan looked at him with wide eyes and opened mouth. He was trying to help her and she is telling that this is all his fault.

" How can you say that this is my fault?"  He asked shocked,

" Because you kept me here and he got drunk ." She said as if he was the reason for all this mess.

" For God's sake stop talking about me being drunk." Vidhyut spoke,

Jeevika was about to say something but Kajal spoke, knowing they are not going to stop anytime soon. If someone won't interfere.

" Jeevi beta aren't you Hungry. You didn't eat anything last night either."

" I didn't eat anything. Yes you are right. I didn't. Ohh God I am so hungry. Kajal Aunty, what have you made for breakfast?"

" Come I'll serve you." Saying she took her to the dining  room.

Vidhyut releases his breath. And Abhimaan spoke,

" Where did you find her?"

" On Road."

" Don't tell me she was laying in Road."

" No dancing on Road."

"What else can we accept from her?"

Vidhyut moved towards him. But Abhimaan turned his face and said,

" Rihu babu let's have some food. Ok. And tell your chachu if he wants he can come."

Vidhyut sigh and said,

" Chal beta Vidhyut ek task khatam, dusra saru."

So here is the new update. Did you enjoy the update?

Jeevika put all blame on Vidhyut and Abhi. And get away as innocent.

Do you like the bond between Jeevika and Kajal ? They share more good bond than Advika and Kajal. Why?

What do you think about Kajal's love for Jeevika?

Now Vidhyut's turn to pacify Abhimaan. How will it be? Will Abhimaan forgive him?

So are you excited for the new chapter?

Please vote and comment. It does matter for me. As they encourage me to write the next part. Also your comment shows me your thoughts and feelings towards character and stories. So it helps me to know if you like it or not.

If you have time do check my other story Angel's Devil, The journey of Advika and Abhimaan. Also follow me for new updates and stories.