Chapter 32

Daniel's POV

My parents like Melody very much. They are full of praises for her. I was glad that I had brought her along with me to the dinner. My mum even asks Melody to join her for her weekly golf session. My mum needs someone to accompany her since my sister-in-law will not be available for the next couple of months. It makes me very happy that they can get along well.

I was in all smiles for the following week. Everything seems to be smooth sailing for me after I had Melody by my side. She is my lucky star. My album progress has been good too. We are selecting storyboards for the music videos and we have a few choices on which directors to use. After all decisions are decided, we will be able to proceed to the next stage.

The celebrating party that Wilson is hosting for me this tonight. It will be located at my brother's new hotel downtown. Wilson had booked the whole function room and Jacob will be sponsoring the catering services. I had asked Jacob to book the honeymoon suite for my stay with Melody tonight. The interior design of this suite is different from the rest of the rooms. Jacob had told me that he had specially designed it to fit newlyweds who hosted their wedding at the hotel. The whole suite is an open concept with a bathtub that fits two in the middle of the room. While in the bathtub, you would be able to see the city view from the full floor to ceiling window. It was a one-way window; people from the outside of the window couldn't be able to see through the glass.

A king size bed will be on the other side of the bathtub.

I am so looking forward to my stay tonight. I cannot wait for the party to end.

Melody's POV

Why do they like to host parties so much? I do not understand the motives these people have. They like to celebrate everything and anything. In my opinion, it was a waste of money. Everything in this room is expensive. The photobooth, the dessert table, the flower arrangements and there's even an ice sculpture in the middle of the function room. Wilson is going overbroad on this celebrating party.

Is the ice sculpture even necessary?

This party is a close door event, no other media personal was invited. It was mainly for our company staffs and the movie crew members. The investors were invited too.

There were live music and Wilson had planned our artistes to perform one by one on stage. The crew members and staffs are going crazy on the performing artistes. They were screaming and dancing. Everyone was very happy.

Half way through the party, I had received a message from Claire, Tiffany's assistant. She told me that they were reaching the hotel soon and asked if I could bring them in. They were late because Tiffany had a job assignment that had delayed.

I excused myself and proceeds to the main lobby to wait for them. While waiting for the ladies, I realised that there are some reporters at the lobby area. I bet they had received tip-off on our party tonight.

Soon, Tiffany and Claire had arrived and I guided them into the function room. As per my understanding, both of them had decided to continue keeping their relationship a secret. They are in too deep to leave each other. On the surface, they had lied to their management company that they were separated.

Tiffany's contract with her company is ending soon. She has plans to change to our company and she has been in discussion with Wilson. Tiffany is determined to fight for Claire and one of the clauses that Tiffany had suggested was that she will have the freedom to date whoever she wants and the company has no interference to her decision. I wonder if Wilson will agree to this term.

I wished her success.

By the end of the night, Daniel and I had sneaked up to the suite that Jacob had arranged. As per usual, no one bothers about our existence when music and alcohol is involved. They are too busy to notice us.

When we had entered the suite, I was surprised to see that there are flower petals all over the carpeted floor. The flower petals lead us to the king size bed where there's two swans made from the towels sitting on it. In the middle of the room lies a bathtub that fits two persons. Warm water was filled and there's flower petals floating on the water as well.

"Did you ask Jacob to prepare all these?" I turned to Daniel and he was all smiles.

"This room is a honeymoon suite which Jacob had designed himself." He intertwined our hands and began to take me on a tour of the room.

I liked the whole room, very romantic and I was impressed that even the bathrobe had our name sew on it. Very exclusive. Jacob must have spent a lot of time designing the room and coming up with the concept.

After touring the whole room, I went to my duffle bag to retrieve a box. When I had placed it in front of Daniel, he looked at me confused.

"I had wanted to give you something." I sat beside him on the sofa.

"I had to crack my brain to think of something that you do not have. And it was too damn difficult." I removed the cover of the box and took out the bracelet I had made.

For so long, I had wanted to give Daniel something that remind him of me. Someday when I am not around anymore, he can look at it and be reminded that I had loved him very much.

The bracelet was a minimalist design. It was made from woven leather with a simple stainless-steel tube in the middle. I had our initials engraved on it. It was simple and beautiful.

I hold his hand and put on the bracelet on his wrist. "I have made one for myself too." I took out another one from the box.

"It's not expensive. But I had put my heart in making it. Hope you like it." I put on the bracelet on my wrist too.

When I had looked up to his face, I see that he had a serious expression on him. He didn't speak for a moment. Just looking at me.

The next word that he had said makes my heart melt and my tears flowing down.

"I love you."

Please LIKE, VOTE & SHARE. Thank you!