"Very good."

Jiang Baiyu breathed a sigh of relief.

Suddenly he heard rapid breathing next to him. After seeing Yan Jinzhou's appearance, he was startled: "Sir? Sir, what's wrong with you?"

Yan Jinzhou seemed not to hear his voice, his empty eyes were looking at the place where the little boy fell, his face was pale and his chest was heaving.

Jiang Baiyu suddenly remembered Yan Jinzhou's life experience.

His mother fled abroad to give birth to him, and raised him incognito under the risk of being hunted down by the Yan family. But after he entered the Yan family at the age of five, he died under mysterious circumstances in less than a year.

During this period, what kind of life did young Yan Jinzhou and his mother experience? What terrible things has Yan Jinzhou experienced?

The boy's heart throbbed.

He held Yan Jinzhou's stiff hand, pointed out the window and said softly: "Sir, it's okay. You see they are safe."

There, with the help of everyone, the young mother ran to the opposite sidewalk with her young boy in her arms.

The truck driver was called down by the traffic police for criticism and education, and the surrounding traffic continued and slowly returned to normal.

But Yan Jinzhou was still breathing hard, as if something was pressing on his chest, making him breathless. Dense beads of sweat appeared on his forehead, flowing along the curve of his face to his chin, and dripping on his fine-quality trousers.

The vehicles waiting behind them honked impatiently to urge them to leave without knowing what was going on.

"Yan Jinzhou, don't be afraid."

Jiang Baiyu gently called the man's name, and covered the man's veined back with his warm palms.

He unbuckled his seat belt, leaned over and hugged the stiff man, patted his shoulder, and comforted him softly: "Yan Jinzhou, it's okay. Look, it's really okay. Don't be afraid..."

The boy's chest was thin but warm. His soft voice and gentle hands gradually awakened the man who was trapped in fear.

Yan Jinzhou's stiff body gradually relaxed, and his empty eyes slowly gained warmth.

".Feel sorry."

The man said in a low voice, a gentle and gentle smile once again appeared on his handsome face, and he looked back at the boy: "I'll make you laugh."

The man's eyes are smiling.

But Jiang Baiyu seemed to be able to see the terrible things he had experienced and the psychological trauma that could never be healed from his beautiful eyes.

Jiang Baiyu's eyes were slightly red and he said softly: "Sir, don't force yourself. You don't have to laugh when you don't want to."

Yan Jinzhou's smile froze on his face.

My mother's gentle voice seemed to sound deep in my memory again:

"Xiao Zhou, don't laugh when you don't want to laugh."

"You can cry if you want to with Mom. You can tell Mom if you have been wronged."

"Xiaozhou, don't be afraid, mom is here."

...

"I'm all right."

Yan Jinzhou started the car and drove slowly. He stared at the road ahead, with no emotion on his handsome face.