"Don't be polite."

Jiang Chengyi intended to let Jiang Baiyu get to know outstanding young talents and said to him: "Xiaoyu, if you meet Mr. Yan somewhere in the future, you should ask him for advice."

After a few polite words, the Jiang family and his wife wanted to discuss cooperation with Yan Jinzhou, so Shen Shiyi secretly sent her son away.

Jiang Baiyu said, "Sir, I still have to do my homework, so I'll excuse you for now."

When he turned to leave, he saw the man looking at him gently from the corner of his eye, as if watching him leave.

In the room, Jiang Baiyu couldn't do his homework. From time to time, he ran to the door to eavesdrop on what Yan Jinzhou was talking to his parents.

But he was on the second floor, far away from the lobby on the first floor, and couldn't hear a word at all.

Until Aunt Lin called him for dinner: "Master Xiao Yu, my wife has left Mr. Yan at home for dinner. Please quickly change into more formal clothes and come down to eat together."

Jiang Baiyu was surprised: "Mr. Yan is also eating at our house?"

"Yes."

Aunt Lin was full of praise for Yan Jinzhou: "This second young master of the Yan family is really awesome. He is tall and handsome. He has run several companies at a young age. He even treats domestic servants very politely. I give him a lot of praise." He said thank you to me for every cup of tea."

Sure enough, everyone can see how good Yan Jinzhou is.

Jiang Baiyu picked out a decent dress in the closet and put it on, then straightened her appearance in the mirror before going to the restaurant on the first floor.

But he didn't expect that Yan Jinzhou would become much closer to his parents in this moment.

It was as if his father and he had met each other so late that they sat together and had a great time chatting.

His mother admired him so much that she cooked several specialty dishes herself. He even called him by his name: "Jinzhou, come and try this dish I made. My Xiaoyu has loved this dish since she was a child."

As she said that, she gave Yan Jinzhou a small piece of crispy pork.

Yan Jinzhou picked up the chopsticks, tasted it, and praised, "It's delicious. I didn't expect you can cook, auntie."

A pair of beautiful peach blossom eyes are bent down, and the bright eyes are filled with sincerity.

Shen Shiyi was embarrassed by his praise, so she picked up another piece of steamed fish and said, "Try this again."

Jiang Baiyu:......

What happened during this moment?

He sat down next to Yan Jinzhou and said softly: "Sir, my mother has such a personality. If you don't like to eat, don't be polite."

"You're welcome, it's really delicious."

Yan Jinzhou put down his chopsticks and said, "My mother passed away early, and I have never eaten food cooked by her in my memory. Sure enough, my mother's food tastes the best."

Shen Shiyi couldn't help but be touched by these words when she thought about Yan Jinzhou's life experience, and said distressedly: "As long as you don't dislike her, come to my house more often, and I will cook for you every time."

"Really?"

Yan Jinzhou was pleasantly surprised, "Then I'll be really rude from now on."

Jiang Chengyi laughed and said, "Don't be polite, Jinzhou. Come here often."