Lu Qingci spread out the paper, put down his pen and said, "We don't have much time, let's get started."

"Ah good."

Jiang Baiyu gave Zhou Nan a look to signal him to be quiet, and moved closer to the paper that Lu Qingci had spread out.

Lu Qingci is a veritable academic master, and he can see what is wrong at a glance. He scratched the paper with the tip of his pen, explaining concisely where the mistakes should be made and which formula should be applied.

Jiang Baiyu saw that there were more and more crossed places, and muttered in frustration: "I feel like I did a pretty good job, why did I make so many mistakes?"

Lu Qingci looked sideways and saw the troubled look on the boy's face, serious and cute. The little bit of anger left in my heart completely disappeared.

They were so close that they could smell the boy's clean and warm breath on their breath. I still want to get closer and want more.

Lu Qingci spoke softly and his expression softened: "It doesn't matter, you can remember it if you do it again."

"correct."

He added: "I can't go to class for you tonight. Qingchu is having an operation today, and I have to accompany her in the hospital at night. But I will give you some homework and explain it to you when I have class tomorrow."

Jiang Baiyu: "Is Lu Qingchu going to have surgery?"

It was more than a month earlier than in the previous life.

The boy's eyes sparkled, and he couldn't help but grab Lu Qingci's wrist holding the pen with both hands, and said, "Don't worry, her operation will go smoothly."

"......Um."

Lu Qingci lowered his eyes and looked at the boy's hand, his breathing stopped and his heartbeat quickened.

Jiang Baiyu:!

He forgot that Lu Qingci hated others touching him.

The boy quickly let go of his hand, moved inside and away from Lu Qingci, and said, "Sorry, I didn't mean to do it."

It took Lu Qingci a while to relax and breathe. Looking at the boy's reddish side face, his heart felt clear.

"...It doesn't matter." He said in a low voice.

It's nice to be liked by such a boy.

He took out a glass of milk drink from his schoolbag and gently pushed it to Jiang Baiyu's desk.

The boy turned back in surprise: "For me?"

"My mom put two bottles in for me."

Lu Qingci said softly: "Also, thank you...and Aunt Shen."

If Jiang Baiyu hadn't given him a sum of money in his previous life, Lu Qingchu wouldn't have been able to operate.

Jiang Baiyu saved his family.

But he regarded that incident as the biggest reason for him to hurt the boy.

He was really, really over the top.

Lu Qingci said: "I will pay you back in the future."

Pay him back double what you owe him.

--

The bell rang at the end of the morning class, and students from all classes in the entire teaching building squeezed out of the classroom and rushed to the cafeteria.

In the noisy corridor, a voice suddenly shouted: "Xiaoyu, Xiaoyu, someone is looking for you!"

Along with this shout, there were some surprised discussions around.

Jiang Baiyu took a look and found that the person looking for him turned out to be Yan Shuyan.

Yan Shuyan was wearing casual clothes today. He was tall, mature and handsome. Walking among a group of students, he stood out.

Yan Shuyan stood at the door of the classroom, with a flamboyant smile on his face, he waved to Jiang Baiyu and shouted: "Xiaoyu, I'm here to see you."

"Mr. Yan?"

Jiang Baiyu looked at the man walking into the classroom step by step. Thinking of what happened last night, he felt uneasy and asked, "Why are you here?"

Yan Shuyan shook the delicate packaging bag in his hand and said, "I heard that the school cafeteria is crowded, so I brought you a lunch. Let's go, find a place to eat together?"

Zhou Nan, who was in the back row, frowned for a moment.

Lu Qingci next to him looked at Yan Shuyan in shock, and then at Jiang Baiyu. He quickly understood. The young man lowered his eyes, and a coldness gradually appeared in his eyes.

Yan Shuyan knocked on Lu Qingci's desk in front of him and said, "This classmate, give way."

Lu Qingci looked at him sideways and said coldly: "School regulations prohibit outsiders from entering the school without permission."

Yan Shuyan laughed: "Do you know who I am? The whole school belongs to our Yan family, I can't enter? Hahaha."

Lu Qingci's coldness deepened, and his hands under the desk were clenched tightly into fists.

In his previous life, he had heard about the marriage between Jiang Baiyu and the Yan family.

But compared to the wealthy Yan family, Jiang Baiyu chose him from an ordinary single-parent family.

That's why he was blindly confident.

She thought that Jiang Baiyu was devoted to him and could not live without him.

That's why he unscrupulously tested the boy's bottom line again and again, hurting the boy until he was completely disappointed in him.

Now, looking at Yan Shuyan's luxurious custom-made suit, the expensive watch on his wrist, and the exquisite lunch box packaging, Lu Qingci felt a sense of crisis for the first time.

Where did he get the confidence that made him think Jiang Baiyu could always like him?