He saw that Yan Jinzhou's avatar looked like a shepherd's dog, with fluffy hair and a particularly cute appearance.

After that, Yan Jinzhou stepped out of the car first and opened the door for the boy: "Master Jiang, please."

He is still a gentleman. It seems that the deal he just proposed will not affect Yan Jinzhou's attitude towards him at all.

Jiang Baiyu got out of the car sideways, looked up at the man, and said, "From now on, you can call me Xiaoyu."

"Xiaoyu."

The man shouted immediately.

The voice is mellow, gentle and soft.

When Jiang Baiyu thought of marrying this man in the future, Jiang Baiyu's face turned red again. She didn't dare to look up at him and asked in a low voice, "Then what shall I call you in the future?"

Yan Jinzhou: "It's up to you."

Calling him the second young master of the Yan family seems a bit foreign. It would be rude to call him by his name directly, after all, he is five years older than me.

Jiang Baiyu looked at the elegant man and said, "Can I call you 'sir'? Mr. Yan?"

Yan Jinzhou responded with a smile on his face.

---

After Jiang Baiyu returned home, he found that his parents had not returned home yet.

Aunt Lin came over and said to him, "Master Xiao Yu, your tutor came just now. I told him that you were not at home."

Tutor?

Lu Qingci!

Jiang Baiyu then remembered that Lu Qingci would have to teach him every day from now on.

He went to Yan's house today but forgot to send a message to Lu Qingci. The boy quickly took out his mobile phone and sent a message to Lu Qingci.

[Sorry, I was busy today and forgot to tell you. 】

The dialog box showed 'the other party is typing', but it took a long time to get Lu Qingci's message:

[In the future, remember to contact me. 】

A few simple words, each word full of life.

Jiang Baiyu scratched his hair in distress and asked Aunt Lin, "How long has he been waiting?"

Aunt Lin: "He didn't enter the house, but he seemed to have been waiting outside the gate. I don't know exactly when he went back."

Jiang Baiyu clicked on the outdoor monitor to check the surveillance video of the few hours he left home.

About three hours ago, not long after he left home, Lu Qingci came.

The young man stood outside his house with his schoolbag on his back and his back straight, sometimes looking at his mobile phone and sometimes looking at the avenue outside the villa. At first glance, she was waiting for him to come home.

In the fast-playing surveillance video, time passed minute by minute, and Lu Qingci just stood there, waiting for him for more than an hour.

Jiang Baiyu felt a little guilty, thinking about how to apologize to Lu Qingci when he went to school tomorrow. But when he looked at the lonely figure on the surveillance camera, he suddenly remembered himself in his previous life.

Around this time in his previous life, he was chasing Lu Qingci. Every day I wait for him to get off work outside the Western restaurant where I work part-time. Lu Qingci didn't like him sitting in the restaurant, so he waited outside.