Jiang Baiyu went to the stadium to deliver drinks to Zhou Nan. When he passed a corner, he suddenly saw Lu Qingci standing with a girl.

The girl held water and towel in her hands and looked up at Lu Qingci with expectation and shyness in her eyes.

Lu Qingci stood there indifferently, sweat sliding down his sharp chin. The soaked jersey clung to his body, outlining his tough chest and physique.

Jiang Baiyu is very familiar with this scene, but now it has nothing to do with him.

He pursed his lips and was about to move past them.

Suddenly, she heard Lu Qingci's clear rejection: "I already have someone I like, please don't bother me anymore."

Does Lu Qingci have someone he likes now?

Jiang Baiyu paused.

Lu Qingci noticed something and turned around suddenly. What caught his eye was the way Jiang Baiyu looked at him in shock.

The boy stood there holding two bottles of drinks, seemingly shocked by what he said.

Lu Qingci panicked for no reason.

He does have someone he likes, and it's Jiang Baiyu. But when Jiang Baiyu heard this sentence, he would definitely misunderstand it.

Just like in the previous life, he wanted to make Jiang Baiyu jealous, so he deliberately got close to other men. He wanted to wait for Jiang Baiyu to cry and beg him to keep him.

As a result, Jiang Baiyu directly agreed to break up with him.

The boy likes him but never fights. If you know that he likes someone, you will quietly quit no matter how sad you are.

Therefore, the gap between them is getting bigger and bigger, and the boy is getting farther and farther away from him, so far that he can never get him.

Lu Qingci's hands and feet were confused for a moment, and he quickly turned around and explained to Jiang Baiyu: "Jiang Baiyu, I, I'm not..."

But now the relationship between the two made him don't know how to speak.

"excuse me."

Jiang Baiyu reacted quickly, turned around and left in a hurry.

The girl took in the scene just now, narrowed her eyes slightly, and asked: "Lu Qingci, the person you like is Jiang Baiyu?"

Lu Qingci looked coldly and was about to leave.

The girl raised her chin and looked disdainfully: "Jiang family, do you dare to rob me, Yan Shuran?"

"Yan Shuran."

Lu Qingci turned back, his eyes were deeply cold, and his voice was slow and clear: "If you dare to touch him, try it."

Yan Shuran was silent for a moment, and the pride in his eyes faded a little.

After seeing the young man leaving, she reluctantly let out a 'hum', narrowed her eyes and fell on Jiang Baiyu's thin back.

--

In order to celebrate their victory in the ball game of class three, Zhou Nan invited his buddies from the ball game to the entertainment hall after school.

Jiang Baiyu was also forced to come here, and seven or eight teenagers were laughing and playing happily in the box.

Xia Teng asked: "Brother Nan, why didn't you invite the class monitor? Without him today, our class might not be able to win the championship."