"Huh? Oh."

Jiang Baiyu didn't have time to think too much, so he opened it and took a look.

The notes are the mathematical knowledge points of the first and second grade of high school. They are organized from simple to difficult, clear and concise, concise and easy to understand. The key is the knowledge points he pulled down. It is more convenient than reading a textbook.

Jiang Baiyu thought of Lu Qingci's attitude when he taught him math problems last week, and thought that Lu Qingci was just fulfilling the tasks assigned to him by Lao Xu.

He smiled slightly, looked back at the boy beside him, and said, "Thank you, monitor."

Jiang Baiyu's seat is by the window. The morning sunlight shines on the boy through the large and bright classroom glass, giving his fair and handsome face a blush, and also coating his curved eyes with a layer of light. Look. She looks very well-behaved and pure.

Lu Qingci's watery eyes were focused on the boy's smiling face, and after a while, he suddenly wiped his eyes away: "You're welcome."

Zhou Nan kicked off the chair from behind and asked: "Monitor, are you participating in today's basketball game?"

Lu Qingci: "No time."

"whispering sound."

Zhou Nan sneered lightly and then poked Jiang Baiyu's arm: "Xiaoyu, don't forget to come and cheer me up. I'll give you the MVP award."

Jiang Baiyu hummed twice: "Okay, I know you are the best."

Lu Qingci stopped flipping through the book, turned around and sneered: "MVP? You?"

Zhou Nan raised his eyebrows: "If you have the ability, can you take it?"

--

Lu Qingci really came to participate in the ball game.

Just like in my memory, as long as Lu Qingci is present at school events, the atmosphere will be much more lively. Especially the girls, almost all the girls in the school came, screaming and calling Lu Qingci's name from three floors inside and three outside.

In the past, Jiang Baiyu squeezed in the middle like them, looking for Lu Qingci with excitement. Now, holding two bottles of sports drinks, he hid in a shady place outside the court and waited for Zhou Nan.

Occasionally, people passing by will comment:

"Lu Qingci is so good at basketball, he almost surpasses Zhou Nan."

"No, I just counted, he scored more points than Zhou Nan."

"There's nothing this guy can't do. He's so versatile."

"Don't say that to girls, even I obey him."

...

Jiang Baiyu unscrewed the bottle cap, raised his head and took a sip.

On the field, Class One of Three Years has already won. But Lu Qingci still played very seriously and never let up.

His neat steal, refined dribbling, and handsome slam dunk once again caused the whole audience to scream. But out of the corner of his eyes, he was looking for Jiang Baiyu.

He thought that the boy's eyes must be full of admiration and joy when he looked at him. However, among the students on the inner and outer three floors outside the court line, he could not find a familiar figure.

He was a little frustrated and even a little irritated as he blocked the opponent's shot. There was another burst of cheers from outside the stadium.

The game is over.