Lu Qingci thought for a while and asked, "Someone should have applied to you and wants to sit at the same table with me."

Lao Xu smiled: "There is someone who wants you to tutor her in her studies."

Lu Qingci's dark eyes flashed with gentleness, "Okay, let's take him."

He knew it was Jiang Baiyu.

---

In classrooms.

Zhou Nan leaned back on the desk at the back and asked, "Xiaoyu, can we still sit at the same table?"

He didn't know if he could sit at the same table with Zhou Nan again, but he would never sit at the same table with Lu Qingci again.

Jiang Baiyu thought to himself and said: "It's all the same, they are all in the same class anyway."

"no the same."

Zhou Nan was reluctant to let go of Jiang Baiyu, his handsome and lovely deskmate, and asked, "Can your new deskmate let you copy your homework like me?"

Jiang Baiyu: "I, I don't copy your homework every day."

Zhou Nan: "You don't copy every day, but you still ask me to write it for you. Did you finish yesterday's math homework?"

Jiang Baiyu:......

Ever since he fell in love with Lu Qingci at first sight, all that was left in his world was his secret love and pursuit of Lu Qingci. I didn't study hard, and in the end I didn't even get into a serious university.

Relying on his father's connections, he spent money to send him to a university.

This time, he will at least get into a better university on his own merit and find a job that he likes and can make money after graduation. Even if the Jiang family declines in a few years, he will still be able to take on the responsibility of supporting the family.

The boy lowered his head and rummaged through the papers and said softly: "I will do it myself from now on."

Zhou Nan pinched his red face, "Really?"

"real."

Jiang Baiyu rolled out his science paper and started working on it.

After a while, the boy began to bite the end of his pen and frowned: It's so difficult!

Zhou Nan laughed at him from the side and took out his paper and gave it to him, "Don't make it difficult for yourself, just copy it."

After the preparation bell rings.

The class teacher, Lao Xu, showed the new class seat arrangement on the electronic screen of the classroom podium and shouted: "Everyone has taken a look, these are the new seats. I will give you ten minutes to change positions according to this table."

"Everyone, hurry up and don't delay class!"

The students in the class immediately became lively with chatter, and the fast-moving students had already begun to clear their desks and look for their new positions.

After Zhou Nan looked at the new seating chart carefully, he said in disgust: "I was assigned to the table behind Lu Qingci? I really have to see his cold face every day. What about you, where are you?"

Jiang Baiyu breathed a sigh of relief after finding his name: Very good, far away from Lu Qingci.

He remembered the change of places.

In order to be able to sit at the same table as Lu Qingci, he ran to the class teacher a few days ago and said passionately that he wanted to study with an outstanding class leader, hoping that the teacher would give him the opportunity to sit at the same table as Lu Qingci.

Lao Xu did give him the opportunity to sit at the same table as Lu Qingci.

But that's not a good thing. Now that I think about it, it's all my own memories. So as soon as he arrived at school, he ran to Lao Xu to cancel his application with Lu Qingci.

the other side.

Lu Qingci also found Jiang Baiyu's name on the new seating chart, and his dark pupils suddenly condensed.

what happened?

Why didn't Jiang Baiyu sit at the same table with him?

A girl walked to the empty seat next to him with a stack of books in her arms, and said expectantly but cautiously: "Hello, monitor, I am your new deskmate."

"Teacher Xu."

Before she finished speaking, she was interrupted coldly by Lu Qingci.

Lu Qingci walked over and asked Lao Xu, "Why is she my deskmate?"

"ah?"

Lao Xu was very busy and said, "Jiang Xiaoman has applied to sit at the same table with you and wants you to teach her how to study."

Lao Xu also asked him sincerely: "Xiao Man works very hard and her grades are on the rise. If you can sit at the same table with her and guide her, her grades will be even higher."

Lu Qingci pursed his lips, and a coldness formed between his brows.

He thought Jiang Baiyu had applied to sit at the same table with him, so he answered like that when Lao Xu asked him in the office. But he didn't expect that just one more sentence than he had in the previous life would directly lead to his deskmate no longer being Jiang Baiyu.

Jiang Xiaoman looked at Lu Qingci's face and instinctively sensed some pressure. The little girl carefully and tentatively sat down next to Lu Qingci and said, "Monitor, you..."

Suddenly, her movement about to sit down stopped. She saw Lu Qingci's sharp and cold gaze, and just one look made her shiver all over. That was definitely not a friendly look. She was aware of the danger and her whole body froze motionless.

Lu Qingci is so scary.

The joy and happiness of being able to sit at the same table with the boy I admired and had a crush on were gone, replaced by the fear of running away.

The little girl almost cried. She stood up in a panic and said, "Teacher, can you adjust the seat for me? I, I don't want to sit here anymore."

"Ah, what's going on?"

Lao Xu was completely confused. Looking at the cold-looking Lu Qingci below, he seemed to understand something. He sighed softly and asked, "Jiang Baiyu also applied to sit at the same table with you. Can he?"

Lu Qingci nodded.

Lao Xu shouted: "Jiang Baiyu, come and change seats with Jiang Xiaoman."

Jiang Baiyu was carrying textbooks and looking for a new seat:? !

Jiang Xiaoman was surprised when he saw the name of his deskmate, and asked in confusion: "Teacher, I'm not following you..."

Have you canceled your application?

Lao Xu just wanted to solve it quickly, so he waved and said, "Let Lu Qingci take good care of you who always violates records, and help you study hard!"

Jiang Baiyu still wanted to refuse, but Lao Xu waved his hand and said, "Okay, everyone, hurry up, it's time to go to class."

A hint of gentleness flashed in Lu Qingci's dark eyes: Sure enough, he could still sit at the same table as Jiang Baiyu. At this time, Jiang Baiyu must have begun to like him.

Only after he lost her did he realize how much he liked Jiang Baiyu, and only then did he feel the unforgettable pain.

It was God who favored him and gave him a chance to return to five years ago. This time he would never hurt him again. He wanted to keep him in his heart, hold him in his hands, and cherish him throughout his life.