Lu Qingci didn't seem to hear Zhou Nan's words and walked directly to Jiang Baiyu. His dark eyes fell on the boy's hanging head, his slightly helpless thin shoulders and the hand holding the tie.

"you....."

He opened his mouth to say something, but his voice was a little hoarse.

But the dean of students also saw what was happening on their side, and said teasingly: "Zhou Nan, Jiang Baiyu, please stay away. Tell me, which one of you forgot to wear it?"

Jiang Baiyu and Zhou Nan said in unison: "Me."

"Oh, the relationship is pretty good. Lu Qingci, write down both names and pack them up and run away together at noon."

Lu Qingci held the pen tightly with his fingertips, and finally wrote Jiang Baiyu's name under the supervision of the teaching director. I wrote slowly and carefully, stroke by stroke.

"Just run."

Zhou Nan snorted at the dean, put his arm around Jiang Baiyu's shoulders and led him towards the campus, saying, "I'll run with you, it's only a thousand and a half, and you can finish the run in a while."

Jiang Baiyu didn't have a very deep memory of Zhou Nan's friend because they went to different schools after graduating from high school. During this period, Zhou Nan contacted him several times. At that time, the Jiang family had already declined, and he took the initiative to cut off contact with Zhou Nan.

I just remember that he took good care of him, like an older brother.

Jiang Baiyu raised his hand and hit Zhou Nan's solid chest: "Thank you just now."

"You really want to thank me?"

Zhou Nan exerted a slight force on her arm and pinched the boy's thin shoulder, "Please treat me to ice cream after you finish running."

Jiang Baiyu was tickled by him, so she smiled and avoided it and said, "Okay."

Behind them, Lu Qingci looked at the two figures for a long time until they turned around and disappeared from his dark sight.

-----

In the office.

Lu Qingci handed over the list of school rules violations to the head teacher, Lao Xu.

Old Xu raised his hand to flick the paper and clicked his tongue: "There's Jiang Baiyu again. How many times will this young master of the Jiang family be punished and run away before he can remember it?"

Lu Qingci frowned slightly and suddenly said: "Teacher, Jiang Baiyu's health doesn't seem to be very good today. Otherwise, let's just forget about the penalty run today."

Lao Xu looked at him with some surprise, "You can actually plead for your classmates?"

Lu Qingci pursed her thin lips.

Lao Xu hummed: "These spoiled young masters who have no worries about food and clothing must be treated strictly. No matter what, they will not be exempted from the penalty!"

Lu Qingci lowered his eyes and slightly clenched the palms hanging on his sides.

Lao Xu looked at the calm and indifferent young man and asked: "I heard that you have two part-time jobs now. Although you have been admitted to University A and no longer have to study in the evening with other classmates. But you work until early morning every night. , my body can't bear it."

Lu Qingci: "I know."

Lao Xu sighed helplessly and said: "Forget it, if you have any difficulties, remember to discuss it with me. Let's talk about changing seats this time. Which classmate do you want to sit at the same table with?"