Summary + Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

Jiang You softened on the spot.

Every adult vampire must find a highly matched blood warrior to complete the covenant in order to have permanent life.

Pei Xun struggled to find her until he met Su You when he thought his life was over.

Suyou's whole body exuded a sweet smell, surrounding the tip of his nose and impacting his stiff heart.

That night, he completed the contract and owned the Blood Cleaver for his life.

It's just that the child seems disobedient.

After calling for more than half a month, he still didn't come to him, and he had to pick him up in person.

Attack the super pet! Very sweet!

Self-cut leg meat cookies!

Chapter 1

In midsummer, the sun is as hot as fire.

Jiang Baiyu parked the takeaway truck in front of a company building and carefully took out a large handful of beautifully packaged red roses from the trunk.

He wiped the sweat from his face and looked up at the tall building. The white sun made him dizzy.

He walked into the building and handed the flower bouquet to the receptionist, "Hello, these are the flowers ordered by your boss Lu Qingci. Please sign for them."

The young lady at the front desk was drowsy. When she looked up and saw a handsome delivery man, her eyes lit up and she smiled: "Mr. Lu just told me that if his flowers arrive, let the delivery man deliver them to his office in person."

Jiang Baiyu's face turned pale and he hesitated for a few seconds before saying, "Okay."

With that said, he turned around and walked towards the elevator.

The young lady looked at the boy's slim and tall back and couldn't help but say, "Wow, he's so handsome."

When the security guard next to him heard this, he sneered: "You didn't know when you first came here. This delivery boy used to be the eldest son of a wealthy family, and he was also our Mr. Lu's ex-boyfriend."

"Mr. Lu's ex-boyfriend?"

The young lady hurriedly said: "But you are sending flowers to Mr. Lu's current boyfriend?!"

"Mr. Lu did it on purpose."

Seeing that there was no one around, the security guard said in a low voice: "I heard that this young master used to force Mr. Lu to date him because of his family's wealth and power. Later, his family collapsed and he was reduced to delivering food to make money. Mr. Lu can Won't you take the opportunity to take revenge and come back?"

The lady's eyes widened in surprise.

The boy is fair and thin, looks well-behaved, and speaks in a gentle and polite manner. He does not look like he would use his power to intimidate others.

Jiang Baiyu understood in his heart.

Everything today was caused by him.

At the beginning, he liked Lu Qingci out of wishful thinking. When Lu Qingci was most in need of money, he used money to propose terms of relationship to Lu Qingci.

He thought that only if Lu Qingci gave him a chance to get close, he could always impress his indifferent heart.

But he forgot that Lu Qingci was such a proud person, and the terms of the relationship were simply humiliating to him.