1. You are not allowed to enter my bedroom or study.

2. Don't come closer than two meters to me.

3. Not allowed......

When he saw a thin and cute boy, he stood in front of him with a blushing face and asked in a low voice: "Mr. Yan, should we... make a marriage agreement?"

Yan Jinzhou swallowed silently and quickly rewrote an agreement.

There is only one content: both parties need to fulfill their marital obligations.

Jiang Baiyu:!

What are the obligations of marriage?

Yan Jinzhou:

"Honey, go to bed."

"My wife sticks to it."

"Wife~~"

Shuangjie's sweet and refreshing article.

The attacker is Yan Jinzhou.

The gentle and cute young master is attacked by the powerful boss

Demining: It is soft and will gradually become stronger later.

The next article will be "You are so sweet", please collect it.

Little star Jiang You smashed the investors who took advantage of him.

On the same day, my luggage was thrown away and I was kicked out of the set.

From now on, not only will he be hidden by the company, but he will also be in danger of being cheated at any time because he offends the investment boss.

Jiang You was about to run away to the countryside and lie down, but she didn't expect to pick up a man in the wild.

The man's body was cold and bloodless, but his beauty was breathtaking.

Jiang You's heart moved and he saved the person.

It was a happy-go-lucky night.

The beauty disappeared in the morning, leaving a tooth mark on his neck.

From then on, strange things happened one after another.

First, the big boss of the brokerage company cried out for continued cooperation.

The director and screenwriter of the production knelt down and asked him to play the male lead.

The investors who wanted to kill him prostrated themselves and apologized.

Jiang You:? ? ?

What's even more terrifying is that he has a dream every night.

I dreamed that I picked up a beautiful woman on the roadside and lived in a luxurious and cold castle. Every word I spoke to her seemed to be controlled by a magic spell that controlled his body. And he could only let it be manipulated.

Every time he woke up, he would blush and his heartbeat would beat for most of the day. Even after half a month of drinking the Qing Xin Sha Desire Soup, it was of no use.

Jiangyou:ToT

Until, at a celebrity banquet, he met the rumored mysterious nobleman - Pei Xun.

Pei Xun has a tall figure and an astonishing appearance. When he raises his eyes, he looks down on all living beings with a noble and lazy look.

She is the beauty he is content with and dreams of every night! !

From a distance, the great beauty glanced at him, her knowing eyes flashing a dark red.