I put my phone down to avoid any of the drama that was coming. Just then, a nurse walked by.

I jumped up from my seat fast. We had stayed in the hospital the whole night, but there were no updates on how Minho was doing. Maybe that was good. Yet it made me anxious, especially after a night of sleeping on a uncomfortable chair.

"Excuse me?" I put on a smile. "My boyfriend's in the room you just walked out of. I was wondering if I could see him. How's he doing?"

She seemed confused for a second, then smiled. "Ah, alright. Yeah, I guess you can come in. But I can't assure he's awake."

I gratefully thanked her and then, while trying not to scream from happiness, walked into Minho's room. The beeps of a heart monitor was the first thing I noticed.

He lay there, on a white bed. Minho's finger had some tube around it, which moved all the way to a bag of sedative by a wire. And lots of other wires.  

Minho's cheek was blue and swollen, but not too bad. His body was covered with the white sheets, so I couldn't see that damage. All I could do was stare and appreciate he made it alive.

"Hey." I said and sat down on a chair, even though he was unconscious and couldn't hear me. My hand took his cold one. "You're not in a coma, right? Or forgetting any memories?"

Of course he didn't reply. I smiled. My eye caught his stuff stalled out on a nightstand. His watch, but the glass had cracks in it. His phone that somehow made it out alive. Wallet. Keys. Agenda.

I didn't know what else to tell him. Just watched him breathe calmly for a while. That calmed me down too.

...would lying down next to him be rude?

There was enough space...
Yolo, I did it.

The bed was quite big, so I easily fit there without hurting Minho or his broken ribs. Only connected our hands and ran a hand through his hair.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"Princess?"

My eyes shot open and in a second, I was sitting straight up. His eyes were open too. Staring at me with some stupid smile. "Minho!"

"Uh." He stopped me before I could attack him with a hug. "Careful. I've got a feeling I broke some bones."

I laughed through the already forming tears and gave him a careful hug, my cries wetting his shirt. "You scared the shit out of me."

"What happened this time?"

"Well." With a sigh, I looked at him again. "You got in a car accident. Broken ribs and lots of bruises."

He groaned. "Now that's perfect."

I hugged him again. "Don't do that again please." And I sobbed for what felt like hours, the crawled up feelings of fear washing away.

"I'll try." Minho laughed, but soon stopped because his ribs hurt by that. "But in those weeks I'll have to recover, I'm gonna lose all my muscle." He threw his head back dramatically.

"Mhm. Such a big problem." I laughed brighter. "Good for you I don't love you for your muscles."

He pouted. "Not even a little bit?"

"Maybe a little bit."

He smiled. Then his face darkened again. "My car's totally ruined too, isn't it?"

"Yeah." I sighed, feeling bad for him and also aware that cars like that were very expensive.

"Is it like, totally ruined?" He bit his lip. "Crumbled to pieces or already gone?"

I shrugged. "I don't know. Guess that'll be Ubers for a while."

"Oh, no. I'm buying a new car for sure." He murmured. "It's just-." He stopped talking. Froze for a second. "Nothing."

I raised a suspicious eyebrow. "Nothing?"

His Adam's apple moved as he nodded. "Yeah. Never mind."

Curious, I carefully lay next to him again. "Are you in much pain?"

"Only when I laugh or move." He said. "Sucks, but I'll survive."

"You better." I grabbed his hand. "I'm glad you're already awake. Nari's going crazy, by the way. I'm not sure if Fry already told her."

"She'll survive too." Minho laughed just a little too hard; he flinched in pain. "After the confrontation I'm about to get."

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: I can't get it over my heart to kill my pookie, what kind of monster do you think I am.

:)