034

T H I R T Y - F O U R
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

When I woke up, I was still in the giant bed. Minho was still on the couch. Not that I expected anything else or something-

He was already fully dressed. By now I was sure he didn't sleep in. I did, though. He wore nice, dark blue pants with a white button-up shirt. The buttons at the top were slightly open, showing a very small part of his chest.

Very amazing, as always.

I sat straight up, he noticed. "Morning."

"Morning." I replied, forcing a small smile. "Was the couch... okay to sleep on?"

God, that sounds like I'm inviting him in the bed!

"Yeah, it was fine." He confirmed. "Was the bed okay?"

An awkward laugh. "Yep, all good."

"Nice."

I climbed out of the bed, finding myself in a white t-shirt and black with red striped shorts. The ponytail in my hair was messy after a night of sleep and my face probably looked like crap too.

"Imma get dressed real quick." I announced. Fast, I grabbed some random clothes and disappeared into the bathroom, cringing at the awkward greeting.

I fixed my ponytail, washed my face, and got dressed into my black turtle-neck, and brown squared skirt. That was neat enough, right?

"Breakfast is downstairs. Open from seven o'clock to ten o'clock. You still have an hour." Minho explained.

I managed to stand in a more relaxed position. "Did you have breakfast already?"

"No. Wanted to have it with all of you. The group chat says they're up now, too." He held his phone up.

I nodded, carefully choosing how I was gonna ask my questions, because I didn't want to seem like a creep. "Were you up before me...? I mean, obviously you were, but have you been— like, waiting?"

"With my dear laptop, yes." He said. "Sorry to say this, but my father's business is mostly located in Switzerland, so here I'll need to do more work. You'll see me less... not that that's a big problem."

"Right." I stuffed my hands in my pockets. Nodded again. "But it's still summer vacation. You're on a holiday. Can't work wait?"

Minho shrugged. "I'd rather do it now and not save it for home. It's not a big deal, don't worry. I will be gone mostly in the evening and mornings... today during the day, too." A pause. "One good thing, I've got a Porsche here."

That did make me chuckle. "Is that business you work in the owner of Porsche or something?"

"No." He smiled, too. "Well— partly. It's hard to explain. Should we just get breakfast?"

"Sure."

The dining hall was big. There were group tables, but also smaller ones for less people. Big windows made light shine into there. It was a luxe buffet, with croissants, bread, yogurt, pretzels, and basically anything.