033

T H I R T Y - T H R E E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

A day later it was time for us to leave Germany and go to Switzerland.

So far, I was loving every second of our trip... even though my plan wasn't to fall in love with some rich, hot boy.

Instead of going with a bus, we took a trains to Switzerland. It was way faster, and especially through the mountains the country had.

We would stay in Bern, the capital. Minho explained this country wouldn't be exactly like others, since apparently it was expensive. He got a very neat hotel, with strong rules. Said he had been in that hotel before, so knew the owner and convinced us that was a benefit.

Frypan booked the rooms, as he said on the ferry earlier. Meals were free, just like in most hotels. It was a fancy one. Maybe the black dress I bought would come out of my closet after all.

The train was way faster, so it didn't take long for us to get out of Germany. I sat next to Thomas, and across from Aris and Teresa.

Thomas was going on and on about how he didn't have neat clothes, money to pay in the most expensive country of Europe, and more things like that. But the rest of the ride wasn't special. Nothing really happened, and soon, I was reunited with the others outside, but this time in Bern.

"Alright!" Frypan took lead. The hotel was only ten minutes of walking away from the train station, luckily. "As I said before, I made groups for who sleeps in the same room! Aris and Thomas. Teresa and I. Winston and Newt. Sonya and Harriet. Quinn and Minho. No protests! It's good to get to know each other better!"

Everyone nodded gratefully. I hid how nervous I was to sleep in one room with Minho and no one else around. Sweaty palms, red cheeks... slightly embarrassed.

"You can check in." Frypan told Minho. "Just tell them your name. Y'all got room two hundred and fifty." A grin was slowly growing on his face. "Enjoy!"

"Uh... thanks." Minho nodded. He bounced on his heels as he turned to me. "Well... shall we, Princess Rapunzel?"

I laughed, glad neither of us seemed uncomfortable so far. "We shall, Flynn."

He smiled and lead us into the hotel. Inside immediately stood a guard, checking any person that walked in.

The floor was soft. Red... like a big carpet. The walls brown, but not an ugly brown. Fireplaces were spread around the lobby, where multiple chairs and couches stood. There was a counter with a smartly-dressed woman behind it. A glass elevator, and calm music in the background.

I bit my lip while Minho made his talk with the woman. This... neat and calm crap was not my thing. And I had no idea how to behave or whatever!

But Minho was done fast, and held up a key. "Up the elevator we go." His voice was loud and clear in the open room. I nodded and quickly pressed a button, hoping badly nothing would go wrong and I wouldn't do embarrassing things.

"I don't think I will survive this hotel." I admitted dramatically. "I don't think Thomas will either. He'll walk in here with shoes covered in mud."

"They'll clean it right behind your ass." Minho replied. He didn't seem bothered by anything. "The customers they have here get the best of the best treatment, Princess. No need to worry. Everything will be offered to you."

"Hm.." I didn't have an opinion about that yet. We stepped out of the elevator, into a hallway that had the same colors as the main floor. Minho lead me around again.

Stopped in front of a door. "Two hundred and fifty." He muttered, using the key to open the door.

And wow, the room was enormous. Amazing. Literally... wow. I spun around to look at the whole thing.

In the right corner was a big TV with a couch, two relax chairs, and a small table decorated with candles. Next to that was a door, probably to the bathroom. Right next to the entrance of the room was a tiny kitchen. Just a small fridge, little counters, and a sink.

My mouth was falling open from surprise. This room was luxer than the apartment I had back home! So I spun and spun around, crazy, but having to take in all that.

"Quinn?" Minho asked. My back was still faced to him as I inspected the hotel room. I hadn't mind looking at him yet.

"Yeah?"

"Well— uh... we might have a tiny, little, mini, baby problem." He said from behind, our backs still facing each other.

I was close to trailing my hand over the beautifully decorated walls. A flower wallpaper with a great smell. "What do you mean?"

It took a while before he replied,
"There's only one bed."

I froze.

Nearly had a heart attack.

Fuck's sake, this wasn't some romcom movie! One bed things were not a thing to happen in real life!

Very slowly, I twisted so I could look at the bed I hadn't paid attention to, because Minho had been busy staring at it the whole time. And fuck, he was right. On the left side of the room, in the middle, stood a kingsize bed.

Covered in black sheets. A soft mattress. Two pillows, one blanket. Simple as it was, but not for us.

"I'll take the couch." I announced and put my suitcase down on it already.

"No, no." He shook his head. "I'll take the couch. You're the woman."

"You paid for the hotel. You deserve a nice bed." I said fast, not sure how to feel about this.

I mean... if it wouldn't have been for Minho I would've gladly slept next to him— wait, that sounded weird. And creepy. But still!

"No offense, but I bet this bed is a nicer bed than every single one you slept in... in your whole life! Just take it, I swear." He held his hands up, eyes focused on the bed. "You go."

I sighed, not wanting to take it. Because if I would easily agree it seemed so... selfish. "No. Really. I don't mind sleeping on the couch, Minho. And you're probably used to beds like this, so—."

"Please just take the damn bed, Quinn." He cut me off. Stepped aside. I exhaled another time  and with some protests, let my suitcase fall onto the bed.

Next thing that happened was Frypan's name echoing through the whole hotel, followed by curses and yells that he did it on purpose.

He definitely did.

Now the last thing I hoped was that I wouldn't get any nightmares... or wake Minho up with them, at least.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

A/n: Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh

Well, that was all I had to say :)
x Vera