009

N I N E
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

We luckily stayed at a hotel in Norway, since tents would leave us freezing. The room was big with multiple bunks. On the left was a door to the bathroom, which looked perfectly clean, yet casual. Two sinks, one shower, and even a bath.

On the other side was a couch, in front of it a small TV, surrounded by the bunk beds that stood against the brown walls.

It was almost as big as the apartment I used to have. Damn.

Frypan was about to claim the highest bed, but got stopped by Minho, who climbed onto it in one smooth move. He hissed slightly. "Too slow."

I found my place in the lowest bed, Thomas above me. The boy seemed to like me, and I liked him too. In a platonic way. I enjoyed hanging out with him a lot, even though I hadn't talked much yet.

After the long trip on the ferry, most people wanted to go to sleep, since it was quite late. We had eaten a bite at a snackbar after we stepped onto the normal surface, then left to the hotel.

"Is anyone gonna use the bathroom?" I spoke a little louder. "Otherwise I'm going to shower real quick."

"It's all yours."

A smile before I closed the door behind me. The shower was in a small, glass cabine. Those small soaps people, and I, always stole from the hotel stood next to the sink. I decided to use those, and not my valuable shampoo.

I got rid off my clothes, mentally begging myself not to look in the mirror, but I ended up doing it anyways.

A white scar ran from my side to hip, the skin around it tightening. It had been a knife, the night it had gotten out of hand.

More scars from times I got slammed against the wall so hard it left abrasions that never really healed. Why? Because after I left him I could barely afford enough food to make me healthy, so my body wouldn't heal itself as easily.

Then I got into the shower. My eyes closed at the nice, hot feeling of the water rinsing my skin and washing all the worries of for a second. I breathed deeply, washed my body and hair, then got dressed fast again.

I was used to showering quickly and didn't want to make the others wait for me, or be bothered by the running water. I changed into my blue pajama shorts and shirt before revealing myself to everyone again.

Some calm breaths let me know a few friends were asleep already. I quietly climbed into my bed, hoping that I wouldn't get another flashback, and fell asleep.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

I woke up by a boom.

I panicked at first. Complete darkness surrounded me and no sounds followed after the first noise. Until there was a groan.

My eyes got used to the dark fast. Thomas had somehow managed to fall off his bed, onto the ground with his blanket and pillow.

And he was still asleep.

My mouth was as dry as the Sahara while I watched him for a few seconds. On my way to the bathroom to drink, I checked the time. Five a.m.

I only noticed someone else was in the bathroom when I opened the door. Minho stood in front of the mirror, a pot of gel next to him as he looked in the mirror. I froze in my place, about to leave again.

"You can come in." He said, his voice deep from the morning.

"Alright." I filled a cup with water, taking careful and soundless sips. In the corner of my eye, I noticed Minho had a whole bag full with pots of hair gel.