010

T E N
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

He held up a piece of clothing. "This?"

I shook my head. "Not really my taste. Sorry."

"Don't say sorry because something is not your taste." He held up his hands. Lifted an eyebrow. "So you better never tell me sorry again 'cause I'm sure I'm your taste."

My face flicked completely red. He smiled playfully, making it clear he was joking. 

"This?" Green jeans.

I frowned. "Nah. I thought you liked fashion? This isn't exactly what I imagine is modern."

"Maybe I have never bothered a girl's fashion before." A stupid grin stayed on his face. "Okay. Choose both warm stuff and cold stuff."

I managed to chose a few sweaters, glancing at the price cards with widening eyes. "I can't let you—."

He hummed a 'no', pressing his finger on his lips. "I'll spend my money however I want it, Princess. No need to worry."

An even redder face as we moved to other clothes. The store was bigger than I had ever seen before, and I was spending more money than I had in years. Mostly because I either didn't have it, or wasn't exactly... allowed to go shopping on my own.

"What about this?" Minho held up a tight, black dress. On the bottom it was a little looser, with thin straps.

I pulled a face. "No."

"You'll have to wear something neat in that hotel in Switzerland." He added. "Try it on."

I sighed, but agreed. We chose my next clothes, which was quite a lot, and made our way to the fitting rooms.

"I'll wait here." He sat down on a leather couch right in front of my fitting room. "Please let me take a look at what I'm gonna buy for you, though."

I nodded and rushed to dress into wide, blue pants, a white top, and black cardigan that I hung in a way it revealed one of my shoulders.

Minho inspected it for a while. "Approved."

Next were shorts with a green button up vest. Minho held a thumb up before I changed into the next thing.

Another pair of shorts, this time white, with a soft yellow crop-top. One which made it able to see half of the scar on my side.

I stared at it for, then took a deep breath, deciding to just go for it. So I stepped out of the small room and showed Minho the outfit.

The Asian trailed his eyes over it. They stopped at my side for a split second, then he went on already. "That's nice." He nodded. "Fits you well."

I gave him a small smile, hoping he understood that as a 'thank you for not asking'. He smiled back, warm but little.

More outfits followed. He liked them all, and I did too. Last was the dress. It came to my mid-thigh. Curved around my waist perfectly. A bit of a push up at the top, and soft material.

Unsure, I showed Minho it. This time he was silent a lot longer than before, but he was nodding the whole time through it.

"I say yes to the dress." He joked.