032

T H I R T Y - T W O
.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

TW⚠️: Emotional abuse

Greek God ❤️❤️

9:24

Morning
Rapunzel
Flynn and Pascal are waiting again
They brought Harriet and Sonya too
We're waitinggg
Are you awake
Probably not
Is anyone awake in your room?
Probably not either.
Hm

10:49

Sry for my late response
I don't feel so well
So I guess I'll stay in bed today
Sorryy

It's okay
Want me to bring anything?

No.
So don't you dare do it anyways

I'll think abt it.
Hope you feel better soon

Thanks x

Yes, the conversation was dry, but my head was bursting so badly I had a hard time even opening my eyes. When daylight hit them, I nearly got blinded and my mind went all fuzzy.

This couldn't have been a hangover, because I never drank that much. I was just... sick.

So went to sleep again.

.·:*¨༺ ༻¨*:·.

"You're late."

I stepped into our small apartment, finding Aiden on the couch, his neat work suit still on. He wasn't happy. He only got less happy by the time.

"Yeah, sorry." I peeped, close to backing away already. "It was busy. Had to help the last few customers out and my boss couldn't do it on his own, and I went to visit my mom."

"Right. Of course." He cleared his throat and slowly got up. My feet stood frozen to the floor. My jaw clenched, ready for anything that could happen, but then— "I'm just a little disappointed dinner isn't ready yet."

Relieved, I dropped my tense shoulders. "I'll go make it right now. What would you like?"

"Just something. I don't care." He grabbed his phone. I nodded. Started to grab together some leftover food and cooked it all. "How was work?"

"Work was great." Was the only thing he said.

"Nice." I gave him a small smile even though his eyes were focused on the small screen. "Any news? Investments? Promotions...?"

"Nope."

"Hopefully next time." I started cutting vegetables. "And now are you? Feeling better than yesterday?"

"Hm... great." He muttered.

"Do you want the carrots cold or hot?"

He tensed up. I already took a step back. Then he calmed again. "Sorry. Look— Darling, I got work to do. Lots of work. Would you mind bringing me the food in my room?"